Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

movies-moved

Posted By:
man217
man217
Star
you have to see All Stars it is totaly cool!!!But  teen wolf is well better and i have it on DVD so you have to see it trust me its really cool and one of the best actors are in it called michale j fox but i think if ben stiller was in it with him it woulof been world famouse film in the world!

movies-moved

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
You have to see after Earth that's all I have to say

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos