Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

My answers- Peeta, Katniss

add me as a friend

Posted By:

Thumb

Peeta and Gale are both cool, but if you mean who's better for Katniss, I'd choose Peeta. And I can't really compare Katniss and Prim, so I choose.... both. c:

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
finnick should be up there lol jk jk
peeta and prim- the whole reason everything happen was because she was chosen in the first place Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb

holdon2faith- yah he sould...

add me as a friend

Posted By:

Thumb

Or you could do Effie vs. Haymitch. xD That would be funny.

Posted By:

Thumb

Gale & Prim.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Peeta & Katniss

Aпd Їи Tнaт Mомєит Ї $шєaя щє шёґё Їиfїпїтє

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mon135" wrote:

Gale & Prim.

powerpuff girls!!
whatever

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"mainmuffin" wrote:

Peeta and Gale are both cool, but if you mean who's better for Katniss, I'd choose Peeta. And I can't really compare Katniss and Prim, so I choose.... both. c:

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Posted By:

Default girl

Team Gale or Team Peeta 
TEAM GALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity