x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →
Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 5 months ago

"catsrcute9" wrote:

"eclipse11" wrote:

"catsrcute9" wrote:

Avatar The Last Airbender movie. If you watch the show of it first then the movie, you will shake your head at the movie for how bad it is. So many wrong things with the movie.

Oh my I loved the series but the movie did stink they were too serious no joke barely. That movie had so much potential. But they blew it.

Yeah, they made Aang all unhappy and Sokka a completely different character really.
You'll considered that a movie. It's more of a crime against nature, a crime against humanity, hell its a crime against the Avatar Series. I'm glad they didn't make another one. Oh and picture what would happen if they tried to make a Legend of Korra movie.

Manent Optima Coelo

Posted By:
catsrcute9
catsrcute9

StarStarStarStar
Posted 5 months ago

"KingShawn13" wrote:

"catsrcute9" wrote:

"eclipse11" wrote:

"catsrcute9" wrote:

Avatar The Last Airbender movie. If you watch the show of it first then the movie, you will shake your head at the movie for how bad it is. So many wrong things with the movie.

Oh my I loved the series but the movie did stink they were too serious no joke barely. That movie had so much potential. But they blew it.

Yeah, they made Aang all unhappy and Sokka a completely different character really.
You'll considered that a movie. It's more of a crime against nature, a crime against humanity, hell its a crime against the Avatar Series. I'm glad they didn't make another one. Oh and picture what would happen if they tried to make a Legend of Korra movie.

I've read that Avatar: The Last Airbender 2 has been confirmed. DX

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 5 months ago

"catsrcute9" wrote:

"KingShawn13" wrote:

"catsrcute9" wrote:

"eclipse11" wrote:

"catsrcute9" wrote:

I've read that Avatar: The Last Airbender 2 has been confirmed. DX
Well that's one movie I will not be seeing

Manent Optima Coelo

Posted By:
tiffbelieber91
tiffbelieber91

StarStar
Posted 5 months ago
avatar the last airbender was probably the worst movie... such a disappointment 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

What Would You Call Your Metal Band name?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Favorite Anime/Fandoms You're In?

Its a never ending game!

"Last One to Say" Threads Need To Be Deleted

Words That Start With 'S'

Latest Videos

Play Online Games