Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
elektra11
elektra11
Member since:
August, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3

I LOVE MOVIES IN MY PERSONAL OPINION !!!   IM MY MOM'S MOVIE BUDDY WE LOVE THIS MOVIE CALLED "MORTAL INSTRUMENTS CITY OF BONES" I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS  MOVIE THAT I HAD TO START READING THE BOOKS. IM ON THE SECOND BOOK  ALMOST GONNA BE FINISHED. OMG THERS THIS REALLY CUTE GUY NAMED JACE WAYLAND IN THE MOVIE .
IM THINK IM IN  Love WITH HIM  BECAUSE HE'S SO CUTE.
  HERES SOME ADVICE I THINK YOU SHOULD READ THE BOOKS!!!! THE MOVIE WAS STILL REALLY GOOD YOU CAN BUY IT NOW ON DVD.



Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12310
that's good ^_^ 


Posted By:
disney princess
disney princess
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1954
sounds good

♡Sarah♡

quote8
quote8 quote1quote2


Posted By:
mairam Lock
mairam
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67
my fav movie is pitch perfect

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12310

"mairam " wrote:

my fav movie is pitch perfect
and mine was aashiqui 2 Wink Nose 


Posted By:
elektra11
elektra11
Member since:
August, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
i like that movie too

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15162
In my opinion this thread doesn't fit as an announcement for KW.
A good movie would be...Scott pilgrim the movie

It's not just a splat

It's Splatoon!


Posted By:
donnabug13
donnabug13
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1852

"naruto200" wrote:

In my opinion this thread doesn't fit as an announcement for KW.

A good movie would be...Scott pilgrim the movie
Shes new she didn't know where to put this.
The best movie to me is Life Of Pi.


Me when I seen this thread:


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15162

"donnabug13" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:


In my opinion this thread doesn't fit as an announcement for KW.



A good movie would be...Scott pilgrim the movie
Shes new she didn't know where to put this.
The best movie to me is Life Of Pi.
I was saying that so it could be moved.
I was stating it nicely.

It's not just a splat

It's Splatoon!


Posted By:
donnabug13
donnabug13
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1852

"naruto200" wrote:



"donnabug13" wrote:








"naruto200" wrote:




In my opinion this thread doesn't fit as an announcement for KW.







A good movie would be...Scott pilgrim the movie
Shes new she didn't know where to put this.
The best movie to me is Life Of Pi.
I was saying that so it could be moved.
I was stating it nicely.
I know I'm just saying.


Me when I seen this thread:


← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Name A Song A-Z

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Rate the signature above you!

suggest anime

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

latest videos