Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

"That's the way the world is." a new movie that one of YOU could star in!

Posted By:
Scrub
Scrub
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey I am starting a movie.xprops to Chanel ,for inspiring me.) Once you try out,which you can or cannot make it!You will,get your xxxxxx ,who you are and all that stuff.Here are the peeps you can try out for!
Sasha-the main character who is trying to make her life through 7th grade.Filled with kindness and sweetness.Honesty and honor roll.Sasha is amazing!
Allia-xuh-lea) Every girl needs a friend,in fact a best friend.Sasha''s best bud till the very end.She used to be a snob when she was younger,but Sasha found the true her.She is a braniac,pretty everythign that you could wish for!
Namina-EVIL!Always a snob forever.......but deep inside Sasha''s determined to find the best in her! They''ll be alot of more extra cahraters,but those are the main ones.
Plot..
Two girls are trying to make it through grade.Tryign to find I guide to school,adolesence,BOYS!Understanding why the lunch ladies cook rubber?Everything that could happen to a seventh grader!But,everything changes when three men break into there school.Wanting something...something like money.Sasha has that...but it''s not actually hers.It will take a real team to get through this one.
Genre.....
scary,comdedy,rate is for anyone.

Trying out....
Sasha: Make sure to try to act like them and add movements
Namina:act evil and add movements
Allia:Act as sweet as possible and add movements.

Hope you try out!

Posted By:
ballerina77 Lock
ballerina77
StarStarStarStar
I''m there. Unfortunatly, I don''t think I could add it to my resume. lol. But auditioning and the whole acting experiance is so much fun, and totally worth it, even if you don''t get the part. I am willing to help out in any way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only place succsess comes before work is the dictionary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
scholarcoolie
scholarcoolie
StarStarStarStar
Date: 11/22/2006 7:05:49 PM
Author:
Hey I am starting a movie.xprops to Chanel ,for inspiring me.) Once you try out,which you can or cannot make it!You will,get your xxxxxx ,who you are and all that stuff.Here are the peeps you can try out for!
Sasha-the main character who is trying to make her life through 7th grade.Filled with kindness and sweetness.Honesty and honor roll.Sasha is amazing!
Allia-xuh-lea) Every girl needs a friend,in fact a best friend.Sasha''s best bud till the very end.She used to be a snob when she was younger,but Sasha found the true her.She is a braniac,pretty everythign that you could wish for!
Namina-EVIL!Always a snob forever.......but deep inside Sasha''s determined to find the best in her! They''ll be alot of more extra cahraters,but those are the main ones.
Plot..
Two girls are trying to make it through grade.Tryign to find I guide to school,adolesence,BOYS!Understanding why the lunch ladies cook rubber?Everything that could happen to a seventh grader!But,everything changes when three men break into there school.Wanting something...something like money.Sasha has that...but it''s not actually hers.It will take a real team to get through this one.
Genre.....

Trying out....

Hope you try out!

Tight! Can I try out? When do I try out? Who do you think I shuld try out for?

Posted By:
scholarcoolie
scholarcoolie
StarStarStarStar
Author:
.xprops to Chanel ,for inspiring me

lol
i think i am, like, da only 1 on kw right now! well, not really- but u know what i mean.

Posted By:
Scrub
Scrub
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 11/23/2006 10:58:08 AM
Author:
I''m there. Unfortunatly, I don''t think I could add it to my resume. lol. But auditioning and the whole acting experiance is so much fun, and totally worth it, even if you don''t get the part. I am willing to help out in any way!

So are you going ot tryout?

Posted By:
Scrub
Scrub
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 11/23/2006 3:31:14 PM
Author:
Author:
Plot..
Genre.....

Trying out....

Hope you try out!

Tight! Can I try out? When do I try out? Who do you think I shuld try out for?

maybe Sasha or Allia?

Posted By:
Scrub
Scrub
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 11/23/2006 3:32:48 PM
Author:
Author:
.xprops to Chanel ,for inspiring me

lol
i think i am, like, da only 1 on kw right now! well, not really- but u know what i mean.

lol~

Posted By:
scholarcoolie
scholarcoolie
StarStarStarStar
I wanna try out for Allia. When do I try out?

Posted By:
WorldWideRisingStar Lock
WorldWideRisingStar
StarStarStarStarStar
I''m going to audition and you can tell me which part I should have.

Posted By:
WorldWideRisingStar Lock
WorldWideRisingStar
StarStarStarStarStar
First tryout line:
"Look, I never said you could not come. *shrinks back* but-but well, [hoplessly) mabey we can talk this over a nice, um cup of coffee. Yeah! [more confudent) I don''t like coffee or anything..."

Second tryout line:
"That is a great idea! *stands up enthusiasicly* We are sure to get a A+! *puts hands in the air* Nobody in the history of the seventh grade has done that science project before. *hugs* You are a great friend. *smiles a genuine smile* Come to my house tomorow and we will get started." *skips away happily*

Third line tryout:
*smiling* "Two ice cream cones please."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate the band above you

This or That??