Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

The Speed Run

Posted By:
MINDFREAK97
MINDFREAK97
StarStarStar
 this is my movie i am making so far       They call me Maddog my real name is (a slight pause occurs) well don’t worry about my real name it doesn’t matter all you need to know is my story. (Main Theme Plays)  * Camera cuts to main character* Maddog: See him that’s me 6 months ago when I was a normal citizen of the great state of New York that’s where my story begins. One day at about noon I was eating lunch at my favorite place eating my favorite thing when it happened I heard a loud crash so I raced outside only to see that some idiots were street racing taking out other cars for pure adrenaline. Several people tried to call the cops but it didn’t help one bit the cops were busy eating their favorite doughnuts and drinking coffee about a mile out of town. I had no choice but to go after them myself. I got in my car and raced off. Going after them may have been the worst mistake of my life.

I need you in my life when i wake and go to sleep i need you there with me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Chris Brown - Loyal

Chris Brown - Loyal

latest videos