Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

Name Some Good Movies-moved

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
I'm Trying To Watch A Movie But I Don't Know What To Watch. What Are Some Good Movies I Could Watch?

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

Posted By:
dazzling_dancer59
dazzling_dancer59
StarStarStar
- Night of the Demons - Triple Dog - Piranha - Joyful Noise - The Babysitters - Scream (1990's..?) - Madea's Big Happy Family - Scary Movie - Toothfairy (not what you think, it's supposedly a "scary" movie, but it's something that I've watched that you probably don't want to watch) - Date Movie (okay) There are plenty of movies to watch, just search for the right one!

Panda_Lover

Posted By:
shadowIII
shadowIII
StarStarStarStar
That Avengers Movie was so awsome

Awsome

Posted By:
southern angel
southern angel
StarStarStar
i loved the avengers.

little miss confederate

Posted By:
-Everythingisilluminated
-Everythingisilluminated
StarStarStarStarStar
Hugo.

Katy Perry!

hi, i like katy perry.

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you give some idea of what you're into? Random stuff Grave of the fireflies ( sad movie about two kids displaced during ww2 (big brother and little sister. sad ending) Turn left, turn right (chinese, romance about two people perfect for each other who meat and exchange numbers but then it rains and some of the numbers are blurred, they keep trying to find each other but keep just barley missing each other. happy ending) The little princess- (, set during ww1,  little girl is sent to a boarding school while her dad is fighting in the war. She is orphaned and becomes a servant/slave in the boarding school because of all the debt. left by her father's death. happy ending) Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron ( A wild stallion in the old west, gets caught a few times, escapes, befriends a native american prisoner, gets caught more, happy ending) The fox and the hound (a young fox and hunting dog become friends. because of what they are they are forced fit their usual roles and become enemies.  They don;t want to. Kinda sad, kinda happy ending.) The princess bride (hilarious and awesome, about true love. Keep and eye out for a much younger Robbie Coltrane- the guy who played hagrid. happy ending) Dirty dancing ( a rich girl befriends some common folk who work at the hotel she's visiting. One of them is a dance teacher. She helps them out with things, learns a lot about the world. some themes in there that your parents might not like. has an ending (and that's all I'm saying!) James and the giant peach (based on the book, which if you haven't read I'm disappointed in you and you should. It's fantastic.) Howl's moving castle( a girl stands up to a witch and gets turned old, manages to find true love and break the curse, lots of magic and awesome ness. includes)

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
fighterchica101
fighterchica101
Star
HEY  EliizaAhBoss first of all luv the name second of all id recomend snow white and the huntsman id also recomend  Abduction best movie eva  smile

Posted By:
Anghellic_2160681 Lock
Anghellic_2160681
StarStarStar
The Human Centipede The Human Centipede 2 Saw 7 Final Destination 5

Posted By:
vandetta_colonel
vandetta_colonel
StarStar
1-the last samurai 2-the avengers 3-I am legend 4-bad boys2 5-scary movie 6-step up 3 7-grown ups

Have fun with your life
You only live one time

Have It Your Way

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Depression

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Funniest Movie?

BDAY

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos