Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

the hunger games book or movie

Posted By:
Sweethart13
Sweethart13
StarStar
what did you like more the book or the movie in my opinion the book was so much better . because it was more discriptive and i practically fell inlove with it . i was at the point were i was saying i dont need a boyfriends cause i had a book lol . but the movie was good too not as good but its watchable the only things i really didnt lik about the movie was they took out alot of the romantic scenes with peeta and katniss and they made the arema silver and not gold . a very powerful part in the movie was wen rue died and katniss dissed the capital in shame by coving rue in flowers wen rue died then her father started fliping out back in district 11 . i will admit i jumped with the dogs came out lol. anyway but yah movie or book you decide and tell me why

if i had to choose between breathing and loving you i would use my last breath to say i love you

Posted By:
dakotamarie711 Lock
dakotamarie711
Star
I say both!!! I've never really read the books, but…..if you see the movie first, you don't have to go to all the work of imagining. That may seem lazy, but, it saves a lot of your energy. LMHO!!!

Posted By:
Bella Beautiful
Bella Beautiful
StarStar
i say both were amazing because the book was more descriptive but the movie actually showed what happened so it explained a couple things better than the book did. Overall, i thought both were phenominal!!! Team Cato!!

~Arabella

Posted By:
musicgirl95_1872578 Lock
musicgirl95_1872578
Star
I loved the movie. Jennifer Lawrence was AMAZING as Katniss. Josh was alright. Wasn't so fond of him. But over all I really enjoyed the movie. The special effects were great.  smile

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
Book Because It Tells More Information

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
Both. Maybe the book gave more info but not many movies for books actually end up being this good. 

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
danae1444
danae1444
StarStarStar
the book i really like the book more details but the movie was amazing too!!

Laugna-Acoma Hawks
2013 New Mexico State Basketball Champions

Posted By:
guitargirl13
guitargirl13
StarStar
i totally liked the book better i went to see the movie but i just didn't like it they left out a lot of detail in the movie

Kriss Winchester

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
BOOK!

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

Posted By:
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
StarStarStarStar
Book! I talked to this girl I asked her which she liked better, the movie or book and her reply was, "Hunger Games is just a movie. There's no book, retard." Okay. The movie left out waaay too much detail. Like Peeta getting his leg cut off. .-.

"Once upon a time, I awoke in a strange place. I had no idea how I'd come to be there. Bewildered, I stood on a cliff over looking a giant land, with a large factory in the distance. The factory looked dark and foreboding, an ominous presence in what looked to be a once beautiful countryside. "It was mine, once," said a voice behind me.--"

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

latest videos