Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

Twilight or Hunger Games????-moved

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Hunger Games By Far!!! I read ALL the trilogy and watched the first movie in around 2 weeks because I couldn't put the books down!!!!

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

Posted By:
Luna9966
Luna9966
StarStarStar
I think The Hunger Games is better,because I have read the books and watchec the movie.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!

Big Grin

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
 twilight...i think know many men who like it...and almost all of them haven't readed any grerat literature(i think don't understands...or they don't know the taste of a good book..many people who loves Twilight says lord of the rings was boring..that's enough)
....many compares it to Harry potter...Don't know why...they speacialy compares the authors
Stephen King said it best.

"Both Rowling and Meyer, they're speaking directly to young people... The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

And movies....I have watched 1 hours of 1st movie..Then i bored...it was good..but just good.
2nd movie was worser...and movies get worser and worser...and at last the last movies ended with a razzie award for worst picture....A friend of mind said she cried after ended reading and watching twilight...well I can give her a better reason for cry...if she can realise how much time she has wasted,she will cry even more...(well,if she can understanf that)....
 Hunger games was good...not great but good...at last I was not bored watching that...and Hunger games vs Twilight..Hunger games easily wins..though it was not great like lord of the rings....at last I think hunger games movies don't get a razzie nomination...and last twilight movie dominated this years razzie awards...don't see why you are comparing..

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”

Posted By:
-ImagineDragons
-ImagineDragons
StarStarStarStar
twilight.
the hunger games is so overrated goodbye.

powerpuff girls!!

whatever

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"-ImagineDragons" wrote:

twilight.

Actually both of twilight and hunger games are extremely overrated and neither of them deserves to be overrated.But Hunger games is still better than twilight.

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”

Posted By:
-ImagineDragons
-ImagineDragons
StarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:

"-ImagineDragons" wrote:

twilight.

Actually both of twilight and hunger games are extremely overrated and neither of them deserves to be overrated.But Hunger games is still better than twilight.

so twilight isnt the best piece of work and yes i have read the hunger games and i love it but it annoys me so much i cant

powerpuff girls!!

whatever

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunger games is THE BEST movie ever! i read all the books seen the movie and eagerly waiting for the next one. its has all the things that make a book great,romance,adventure, and suspense. totally worth reading. 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
StarStarStarStar
hunger games

the name's rishima ✌

Posted By:
-MadisonFrench- Lock
-MadisonFrench-
StarStarStar
Hunger Games

~Keep Dreaming~

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos