Back left
Back right

what movie do you recommend??

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
hey guys!!!!!  okay i really wanna see a cool movie that you guys recommend! so please reply! because i wanna see a movie in the cinema!!!!!! i hope i get cool and funny movie replies!! so help please!!!! thanks guys!!! Hippie

mmmmmkay....bye!

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

Hey  I am steiven. If you wanna watch funny Movie then according to me, The Blues Brothers is best movie that I recommend.  ___________________________ Watch That 70s Show Online On tvs that 70s Online

Posted By:

Default girl

Step up revolution smile

Miami

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Pirates of the Caribbean.

uirjnhmyvgwuhgwipubbH,SMKIMsakIASjMKGUIMJBGBSYIKM,SCD GBYIMKSDCAGkm,GYIM,GyU,KMAdkM,AdkmuSDac

Twilight Twilight all day.

Come out a little bit
You're trying for more
But dancing in the friend zone

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Horrible Bosses, 21 Jumpstreet or The Amazing Spiderman

James The Creator.
t(-.-)t

Posted By:

Thumb

...Ice age 4

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I recommend Katy Perry Part Of Me 3D, Madea witness protection program, Ice Age 4, or The Amazing Spiderman

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Titanic

Posted By:

Default girl
um.... lets see there are heaps at the moment!!........ I would recommend       The Amazing Spider Man - in cinemas Katy Perry Part of Me - in cinemas Ice Age 4: Continental Drift - in cinemas Pirates Of The Caribbean - not in cinemas The Hunger Games - waiting for DVD and Blue ray release Men in Black - waiting for release Shrek - not in cinemas Please check the classifications (ratings) with parents or guardians. Hope I've Helped (:  

O_o my unicorn ate my signature....

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity