x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
DarkParadise.-_2267566 Lock
DarkParadise.-_2267566
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 28
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Is this a trick question? Hunger Games.

Kaitlyn. ♥

All Time Low. One Direction. NeverShoutNever. Blood On The Dance Floor. Pierce The Veil. Sleeping With Sirens. Black Veil Brides. ♥


Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 514
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
The Hunger Games! I thought that movie was all about food!

Shimmer here! smile


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Why would you compare them? They're nothing alike. Compare Madagascar to ... Ice Age or something. 


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2148
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Why would you compare them? They're nothing alike. Compare Madagascar to ... Ice Age or something.
LOL, that's what I was thinking. But I say the Hunger Games because I can. But seriously, maybe the Hunger Games vs. Twilight? Or something?


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Why would you compare them? They're nothing alike. Compare Madagascar to ... Ice Age or something.
LOL, that's what I was thinking. But I say the Hunger Games because I can. But seriously, maybe the Hunger Games vs. Twilight? Or something?
HUNGER GAMES VS TWILIGHT?!?! TWILIGHT ISN'T LITERATURE NOR A GOOD MOVIE SERIES!!! D'X


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2148
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Why would you compare them? They're nothing alike. Compare Madagascar to ... Ice Age or something.
LOL, that's what I was thinking. But I say the Hunger Games because I can. But seriously, maybe the Hunger Games vs. Twilight? Or something?
HUNGER GAMES VS TWILIGHT?!?! TWILIGHT ISN'T LITERATURE NOR A GOOD MOVIE SERIES!!! D'X
I most certainly agree. But I have a friend who would go all Grell on you and attempt to whack off your head with a chainsaw if you said that to her face x'D


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
purplesing
purplesing
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 369
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
BOTH

Add Me smile

Okay? Okay.

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink smile 


Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3078
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Psst, that's no contest.  The Hunger Games. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12230
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Darn, I like both of them.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
HailRocksAlot18
HailRocksAlot18
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2
Star
Posted over 3 years ago
The hunger games for sure its AWESOME!

Latest Forum Posts

The yes and no game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What do I get my BEST FRIEND for her birth...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games