Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
Ukotov
Ukotov
Star
So, yeah, I'm new.  

Really all there is to it.  Heh.  

As a boss, you can't tell people you're firing them. I mean, would a doctor tell a patient he has cancer?

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Why do new members insist on making threads just to announce that they've made accounts? Honestly, you're not the Queen of England...

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Why do new members insist on making threads just to announce that they've made accounts? Honestly, you're not the Queen of England...

Usually because they want to make new friends, and they feel the best way to do it is to say that they're new.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
Ukotov
Ukotov
Star
Ah, sorry.  Thought that was what most people do when they join a forum.  At least, it's like that on every other forum I've been to.

As a boss, you can't tell people you're firing them. I mean, would a doctor tell a patient he has cancer?

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ukotov" wrote:

Ah, sorry.  Thought that was what most people do when they join a forum.  At least, it's like that on every other forum I've been to.

No, that is what most people do on here.  That's why there is a "New Users" section.  Welcome to Kidzworld by the way!  Big Grin

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
Ukotov
Ukotov
Star
Thank you!  

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Because there is a board specifically for doing that. 

ask better questions. 

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ukotov" wrote:

Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. There wouldn't be a board for new users to post in if it wasn't okay. 

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ukotov" wrote:

Thank you!  

You're welcome.  I hope you like it here.

Hi, I'm Ukotov

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ukotov" wrote:

You have nothing to be sorry about, that's what this whole forum is for! smile
Welcome to KW!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

what is your first name

latest videos