Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hey I am New any advice?

Posted By:
livvysue
livvysue
Star
Hey i am new any advice is there anything i should or shouldnt do? Any cool games i should know about cool forums anything like that.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as heck don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Hey I am New any advice?

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to Kidzworld c:
There's a page of rules under the sticky part of General Forums, which you should probably make sure you've read. 

As for games and forums, there's lots of cool forums and games always going on.

Ginger|Melissa

Hey I am New any advice?

Posted By:
livvysue
livvysue
Star
Thanks!

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as heck don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Hey I am New any advice?

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"livvysue" wrote:

Thanks!

You're welcome (:

Ginger|Melissa

Hey I am New any advice?

Posted By:
dancer v
dancer v
Star
what do u do if ur bff moves far away and she doesnt get good contenction on her phone if u try to text her??

Hey I am New any advice?

Posted By:
livvysue
livvysue
Star
dancerv: You should be her pen pal or mail over the internet

― Marilyn Monroe

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LeBron sends apology cupcakes

Harry potter or twilight???

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Harry potter or twilight???

latest videos