Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

What is This Website-moved

Posted By:
IWon'tForget
IWon'tForget
StarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"DJaayy" wrote:

Im new to this and i have no idea what this even is.. what is it
Hello, welcome to Kidzworld! There is plenty of stuff to do on this site, including make new friends, chat with your friends through comments, forums or in the chat room, create and reply in forum posts, make groups, and blogs, upload photo's and videos, enter contests, play games, read articles, and take quizzes or polls! I hope you have fun here!

that ^

I'm Briony.

Comment me if you want any help.

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"DJaayy" wrote:

Hello, welcome to Kidzworld! There is plenty of stuff to do on this site, including make new friends, chat with your friends through comments, forums or in the chat room, create and reply in forum posts, make groups, and blogs, upload photo's and videos, enter contests, play games, read articles, and take quizzes or polls! I hope you have fun here!

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
DJaayy_2324486 Lock
DJaayy_2324486
Star

"IWon'tForget" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"DJaayy" wrote:

that ^

okay thanks

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi!  Welcome to Kidzworld!  And this:

GawjussGracieex wrote:

, is basically what it is here.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Words that start with C.

Neymar is a communist

I want my hair blond!

latest videos