Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Emani Stay'Pretty ☺☺

Posted By:
Emani Stay'Pretty _2320817 Lock
Emani Stay'Pretty _2320817
Star
Alrightt so of course im a newbie. I dnt really got all tha friends nd im not really lookinq for dat rite now, I jst wnt to have fun nd chat with people. Yhu can add me, bt jst kno I'm nt goin tew add yhu. I accept all requests tho. Im really cool whenn yhu get tew kno me nd i jst wnt tew hve fun. I dnt care about tha girls who hate me cuz they jst wana be me nd people say I hve a tough wall or somethin nd mayb i do bt im still pretty kewl, dnt let mii bio scare yhu lol. I jst wnt people to get the fact that i dnt take no stuff nd i dont get run over. I dnt have to be in charge of everythin bt if i trust someone i really trust dem. I am from californa nd i jst movedd bt i already made friends, i wnt every boy tew kno i aint lookin to be in a relationship bt im free to tawlk jst bout anythin, like if yhu wnt to give me a compliment or somethinq =D alright, i think im unidue nd i dnt cal it cocky bt i have a high level of self-confidence lol bt i jst dnt go around bragging nd stuff like i kno im pretty im jst a beautiful person nd i can be yo friend as long as yhu nt jealous, bt dat seems to not happen lol aiight byee mii NINJAS lol add me nd inbox me!!!!!

-Emani Stay'Singlee Black ♥

Emani Stay'Pretty ☺☺

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to Kidzworld, I hope you enjoy yourself here! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Emani Stay'Pretty ☺☺

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello! Welcome To KW!! xD

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Do Ghosts Exist?

latest videos