Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Emani Stay'Pretty ☺☺

Posted By:
Emani Stay'Pretty _2320817 Lock
Emani Stay'Pretty _2320817
Star
Alrightt so of course im a newbie. I dnt really got all tha friends nd im not really lookinq for dat rite now, I jst wnt to have fun nd chat with people. Yhu can add me, bt jst kno I'm nt goin tew add yhu. I accept all requests tho. Im really cool whenn yhu get tew kno me nd i jst wnt tew hve fun. I dnt care about tha girls who hate me cuz they jst wana be me nd people say I hve a tough wall or somethin nd mayb i do bt im still pretty kewl, dnt let mii bio scare yhu lol. I jst wnt people to get the fact that i dnt take no stuff nd i dont get run over. I dnt have to be in charge of everythin bt if i trust someone i really trust dem. I am from californa nd i jst movedd bt i already made friends, i wnt every boy tew kno i aint lookin to be in a relationship bt im free to tawlk jst bout anythin, like if yhu wnt to give me a compliment or somethinq =D alright, i think im unidue nd i dnt cal it cocky bt i have a high level of self-confidence lol bt i jst dnt go around bragging nd stuff like i kno im pretty im jst a beautiful person nd i can be yo friend as long as yhu nt jealous, bt dat seems to not happen lol aiight byee mii NINJAS lol add me nd inbox me!!!!!

-Emani Stay'Singlee Black ♥

Emani Stay'Pretty ☺☺

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to Kidzworld, I hope you enjoy yourself here! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Emani Stay'Pretty ☺☺

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello! Welcome To KW!! xD

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

last one 2 post wins

Spanish!

Spanish!

latest videos