Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

My Forum-moved

Posted By:
cupcakesilove
cupcakesilove
Star
Hey Guys im nice and friendly and i need friends! and a bf too i really need people to cudle with and snuggle with lvoe u boys

My Forum-moved

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
kw isnt a dating site /:

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

My Forum-moved

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"cupcakesilove" wrote:

Hey Guys im nice and friendly and i need friends! and a bf too i really need people to cudle with and snuggle with lvoe u boys
First, KIDZWORLD isn't for dating. If you need a boyfriend go offline and go to a party or something and talk with your actual friends and mingle and stuff. As for KW friends, add me!

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

My Forum-moved

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi!  Welcome to Kidzworld!  Kidzworld is not a dating site.  This should be in the "New Users" section, but don't worry about it, the jr. mods will move it for you.  I hope you have a good time here!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

My Forum-moved

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Hello! Welcome to Kidzworld!

Please don't attempt to try and get a boyfriend here, as online dating is against the rules. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

Zayn Malik VS Harry Styles

latest videos