Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Haii!!!!!

Posted By:
$wagGurla
$wagGurla
Star
Hayy Kidzworld my name is $wagGurla on Kidzworld but if yhu look on my profile it says my name is Sade (sha-day) thts meh real name. It also says on my profile tht i like real ppl and not fakers!!!! Tht is true. All meh friends on here and in the real world r R-E-A-L!!!!!!!! If u see me wit a fake person its the end of the world!!!!!!!!! And i LUV SHOPPING  Love it is in my DNA. And in the future u shall c a blog from me about fashion. I will keep u hip on tht and if u just add me or comment on this forum on Kidzworld then i will answer any questions on here as well! I luv u guys make shure u add meh 4 shure!!!! and u will see me in the FUTURE!!!!!!!

STAY REAL 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool THE WORLD ALREADY HAS ALOT OF FAKERS AS IT IS!!!!!! LUV U GUYZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

BAII  smile

LuvUAlwaysStayReal

Haii!!!!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey Sade! Welcome to Kidzworld, I hope you have a nice time here!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cindrella

My Forum Post

My Forum Post

It's Musical Game.

If you had kids what would you name them?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos