×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2

we are bored to give water to trees........ Hippie ,........but trees arent bored to give every thing to us....PLEDGE.protect trees.................................... smile trees give us everything including oxygen smile smile Hippie

swathikannnnnnnnnnnudifywboefycidbywewcbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbcbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
> When we don't water trees the trees die, so they must get bored of giving us everything too. 
> Trees don't give us everything, they don't give us water to water them.
> By watering trees that doesn't protect them from deforestation and other factors.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

SAVE THE TREES!  (Welcome to Kidzworld, guys! Big Grin  I'm one of the biggest Earth freaks on here. XD)

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 814

SAVE THE TREES COME ON it bad pulition but trees too come on save the world

me
Hands Nails


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

"Killin'." wrote:

> When we don't water trees the trees die, so they must get bored of giving us everything too. 

> Trees don't give us everything, they don't give us water to water them.

> By watering trees that doesn't protect them from deforestation and other factors.


They actually do give us stuff.  Such as air to breath!  They also give animals homes!  And some trees produce food, that we eat!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"Killin'." wrote:


> When we don't water trees the trees die, so they must get bored of giving us everything too. 


> Trees don't give us everything, they don't give us water to water them.


> By watering trees that doesn't protect them from deforestation and other factors.


They actually do give us stuff.  Such as air to breath!  They also give animals homes!  And some trees produce food, that we eat!


I didn't say they didn't give us stuff. I'm simply saying they don't give us everything.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

"Killin'." wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"Killin'." wrote:




> When we don't water trees the trees die, so they must get bored of giving us everything too. 



> Trees don't give us everything, they don't give us water to water them.



> By watering trees that doesn't protect them from deforestation and other factors.


They actually do give us stuff.  Such as air to breath!  They also give animals homes!  And some trees produce food, that we eat!


I didn't say they didn't give us stuff. I'm simply saying they don't give us everything.


You're right.  That was my bad.  I miss read it.  Sorry.  And welcome to Kidzworld!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

What's your Zodiac sign? in Say Anything posted by rody001
Roleplay Anyone? in General Roleplays posted by ThePaleWalker636
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by sheliam
Camp Camp! [RP, Open] in General Roleplays posted by Zefa
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Roleplay Anyone? in General Roleplays posted by GirLovesPiggy
Caught Up in Between in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by PerksBeingABookworm
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
What's your Zodiac sign? in Say Anything posted by rody001
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by sheliam
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Who is 13 or older here?-moved in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by RinkRat
What's your eye color? in Random posted by RinkRat
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by Dinosnore
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444