Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > new users > trees

Random

Posted By:
swathika
swathika
Star
we are bored to give water to trees........ Hippie ,........but trees arent bored to give every thing to us....PLEDGE.protect trees.................................... smile trees give us everything including oxygen smile smile Hippie

swathikannnnnnnnnnnudifywboefycidbywewcbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbcbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Posted By:
Killin'.
Killin'.
Star
> When we don't water trees the trees die, so they must get bored of giving us everything too. 
> Trees don't give us everything, they don't give us water to water them.
> By watering trees that doesn't protect them from deforestation and other factors.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
SAVE THE TREES!  (Welcome to Kidzworld, guys! Big Grin  I'm one of the biggest Earth freaks on here. XD)

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
lottie01
lottie01
StarStarStarStar
SAVE THE TREES COME ON it bad pulition but trees too come on save the world

me
Hands Nails

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Killin'." wrote:

> When we don't water trees the trees die, so they must get bored of giving us everything too. 

> By watering trees that doesn't protect them from deforestation and other factors.

They actually do give us stuff.  Such as air to breath!  They also give animals homes!  And some trees produce food, that we eat!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Killin'.
Killin'.
Star

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Killin'." wrote:

They actually do give us stuff.  Such as air to breath!  They also give animals homes!  And some trees produce food, that we eat!

I didn't say they didn't give us stuff. I'm simply saying they don't give us everything.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Killin'." wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Killin'." wrote:

I didn't say they didn't give us stuff. I'm simply saying they don't give us everything.

You're right.  That was my bad.  I miss read it.  Sorry.  And welcome to Kidzworld!

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

Depressive or Happy poems?

Say your name!

Get over 1000 posts challenge!

Hmm.=/

What/How are you feeling right now?

Should single-gendered schools (schools th...

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Tall Are You?

latest videos