Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
GoddessInterrupted Lock
GoddessInterrupted
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 80
Hi everyone, I'm Valiant. I'm currently 13 years old and my birthday is on March 31st. I love roleplaying, reading, listening to music, photography, and art.

I'm not sure what else to say, so that's it.


Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13010
Welcome to Kw, Valiant!

Do you mind posting some of your art? I'm curious  Big Grin

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
GoddessInterrupted Lock
GoddessInterrupted
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 80

"iamalive" wrote:

Welcome to Kw, Valiant!


Do you mind posting some of your art? I'm curious  Big Grin


Sadly, I destroy all of my art work because it turns out wrong, and I'm frequently moving so I can't be carrying paper around. Frustrated I'll try though, but it's not very good. One time I managed to paint a rose, but it was a total pain in the butt. xD

Thanks for welcome!




Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13010

"GoddessInterrupted" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:


Welcome to Kw, Valiant!



Do you mind posting some of your art? I'm curious  Big Grin


Sadly, I destroy all of my art work because it turns out wrong, and I'm frequently moving so I can't be carrying paper around. Frustrated I'll try though, but it's not very good. One time I managed to paint a rose, but it was a total pain in the butt. xD

Thanks for welcome!



You're welcome. Also, you shouldn't destroy your art! Use them as drafts, so you can make a better, improved copy of it.

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
CookiiTho♥
CookiiTho♥
Member since:
January, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Hiii welcome to KW! Big Grin

Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
GoddessInterrupted Lock
GoddessInterrupted
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 80

"iamalive" wrote:



"GoddessInterrupted" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:




Welcome to Kw, Valiant!


Do you mind posting some of your art? I'm curious  Big Grin


Sadly, I destroy all of my art work because it turns out wrong, and I'm frequently moving so I can't be carrying paper around. Frustrated I'll try though, but it's not very good. One time I managed to paint a rose, but it was a total pain in the butt. xD

Thanks for welcome!

 
You're welcome. Also, you shouldn't destroy your art! Use them as drafts, so you can make a better, improved copy of it.


You're right, but like I said before I can't be taking them around because I move from place to place a lot. Maybe I should take a picture of it and keep it so I can re-do it again. Hmm...


Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
GoddessInterrupted Lock
GoddessInterrupted
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 80

"CookiiTho♥" wrote:

Hiii welcome to KW! Big Grin


Thanks Cookii. :3

Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3078
Hi, welcome to KW! ( : 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:


Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
GoddessInterrupted Lock
GoddessInterrupted
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 80

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

Hi, welcome to KW! ( : 


Thanks Jiminy!

Hello Everyone, I'm Valiant.

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13010

"GoddessInterrupted" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"GoddessInterrupted" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:






Welcome to Kw, Valiant!



Do you mind posting some of your art? I'm curious  Big Grin


Sadly, I destroy all of my art work because it turns out wrong, and I'm frequently moving so I can't be carrying paper around. Frustrated I'll try though, but it's not very good. One time I managed to paint a rose, but it was a total pain in the butt. xD

Thanks for welcome!

 
You're welcome. Also, you shouldn't destroy your art! Use them as drafts, so you can make a better, improved copy of it.


You're right, but like I said before I can't be taking them around because I move from place to place a lot. Maybe I should take a picture of it and keep it so I can re-do it again. Hmm...

That's a decent idea. :3

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

What's ur favorite sport?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

latest videos