Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"tycowolve" wrote:








THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
tycowolve Lock
tycowolve
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1680

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycowolve" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"tycowolve" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"tycowolve" wrote:










THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.

You seriously don't get it ? ._.?

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"tycowolve" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"tycowolve" wrote:












THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.

You seriously don't get it ? ._.?


maybe i get it.
my brain forgot to mention me that i get it.
oh, did i get it?


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
tycowolve Lock
tycowolve
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1680

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycowolve" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"tycowolve" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"tycowolve" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





















"tycowolve" wrote:














THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.

You seriously don't get it ? ._.?


maybe i get it.
my brain forgot to mention me that i get it.
oh, did i get it?

maybe

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"tycowolve" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"tycowolve" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























"tycowolve" wrote:
















THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.

You seriously don't get it ? ._.?


maybe i get it.
my brain forgot to mention me that i get it.
oh, did i get it?

maybe


facepalm


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
tycowolve Lock
tycowolve
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1680

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
tycowolve Lock
tycowolve
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1680

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycowolve" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo



facepalm


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

I need help.. Please

where did u find kidzworld

Names From A-Z

How many forum posts do you have??

Unnessary

latest videos