x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
tycowolve Lock
tycowolve
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1680
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycowolve" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"tycowolve" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:








Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo



facepalm

is that on topic?

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"tycowolve" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:










Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo



facepalm

is that on topic?


idk. you?


Posted By:
tycowolve Lock
tycowolve
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1680
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycowolve" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"tycowolve" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"tycowolve" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo



facepalm

is that on topic?


idk. you?

What do you mean you don't know me?

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"tycowolve" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"tycowolve" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:














Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo



facepalm

is that on topic?


idk. you?

What do you mean you don't know me?


no. i said, i don't know. and you?
you did not see the dot there. Tongue Out


Posted By:
tycowolve Lock
tycowolve
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1680
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycowolve" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"tycowolve" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"tycowolve" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





















"tycowolve" wrote:
























"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
















Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo



facepalm

is that on topic?


idk. you?

What do you mean you don't know me?


no. i said, i don't know. and you?
you did not see the dot there. Tongue Out

you confuzzled me

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"tycowolve" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"tycowolve" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























"tycowolve" wrote:



























"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo



facepalm

is that on topic?


idk. you?

What do you mean you don't know me?


no. i said, i don't know. and you?
you did not see the dot there. Tongue Out

you confuzzled me


then nevermind


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
bump. :3
[people, can you please read this?] 


Posted By:
TheoryofMind
TheoryofMind
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 292
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Lol, cool tips. c;


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"-DialMforMurder" wrote:

Lol, cool tips. c;


Thanks, lovely. ♥


Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1128
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Great thread.! smile


Latest Forum Posts

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

Donald Trump: Presumptive Nominee

The Banning Game

Do you have a crush on any of the Harry Po...

In what house did you get sorted in Potter...

Comics vs Books

What's your eye color?

What's your eye color?

What's your eye color?

bedtime for 11 yr old

Latest Videos

Play Online Games