Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"Baby260" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"Baby260" wrote:








Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"Baby260" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"Baby260" wrote:










Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"Baby260" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"Baby260" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"Baby260" wrote:












Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"Baby260" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"Baby260" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





















"Baby260" wrote:














Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥
No, bea is amazingthat'sall♥


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"Baby260" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"Baby260" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"Baby260" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























"Baby260" wrote:
















Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥
No, bea is amazingthat'sall♥


nonono. c:
by the way, sorry for the late reply because i was in the penalty box for no reason. 


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"Baby260" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"Baby260" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





















"Baby260" wrote:
























"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



























"Baby260" wrote:


















Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥
No, bea is amazingthat'sall♥


nonono. c:
by the way, sorry for the late reply because i was in the penalty box for no reason. 

I know it happened now that "Stop otherwise you'll b put in penalty"
Do u know y?

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"alvy123" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"Baby260" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"Baby260" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























"Baby260" wrote:



























"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






























"Baby260" wrote:




















Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥
No, bea is amazingthat'sall♥


nonono. c:
by the way, sorry for the late reply because i was in the penalty box for no reason. 

I know it happened now that "Stop otherwise you'll b put in penalty"
Do u know y?


Maybe because filters continued to block my words throughout that day, and when it happens, I will be surely put in the penalty box. Well, I have no inappropriate word that I said. 


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
LuisSwagg
LuisSwagg
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Hey guys trying to add more friends need help


got any ideas

Luis !?!


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"LuisSwagg" wrote:

Hey guys trying to add more friends need help



got any ideas


Read my first post! Big Grin 


How To Make New Friends in KW.

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 437
Dear Bea:
Hello, this is Tails! (Aki) And, I was wondering if you where a Jr. Mod. Because you look like you'd be one. :3
If you aren't, I think you should be! Big Grin




-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos