×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

How To Make New Friends in KW.

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"tycowolve" wrote:








THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 1680

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycowolve" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"tycowolve" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"tycowolve" wrote:










THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.

You seriously don't get it ? ._.?

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"tycowolve" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"tycowolve" wrote:












THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.

You seriously don't get it ? ._.?


maybe i get it.
my brain forgot to mention me that i get it.
oh, did i get it?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 1680

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycowolve" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"tycowolve" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"tycowolve" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





















"tycowolve" wrote:














THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.

You seriously don't get it ? ._.?


maybe i get it.
my brain forgot to mention me that i get it.
oh, did i get it?

maybe

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"tycowolve" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"tycowolve" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























"tycowolve" wrote:
















THIS TITLE IS ORANGE


YOU'RE WRONG.
EPIC FAILED.

DEN WUT COLOR IZ IT PLOX


DARK GOLDEN ROD

If you know what I mean huehuehuehuehue


i don't get it but i'll laugh then.
mwahahaha.

You seriously don't get it ? ._.?


maybe i get it.
my brain forgot to mention me that i get it.
oh, did i get it?

maybe


facepalm


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 1680

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 1680

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycowolve" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo

my random nickname given to me by hugebear: TycoFox and DevenFromHeaven
my color given to me by saffie: Cool husk
team beaver

this is rover my alien dog

Rover my alien dog


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"tycowolve" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"tycowolve" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






Did you notice we're infected by "off-topic syndrome"?

how to on topic?


Let's just say you should give remarks on my original post.

What about number 7? swaq yolo



facepalm


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by deepke
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by ImagineOrdinary
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
Tell A Story - One Word Per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by snoopynwoodstock123
If Net Neutrality Passes ;-; in Random posted by gpc78
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by gpc78