×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

"Baby260" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"Baby260" wrote:








Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 12286

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"Baby260" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"Baby260" wrote:










Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

"Baby260" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"Baby260" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"Baby260" wrote:












Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 12286

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"Baby260" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"Baby260" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





















"Baby260" wrote:














Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥
No, bea is amazingthat'sall♥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

"Baby260" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"Baby260" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"Baby260" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























"Baby260" wrote:
















Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥
No, bea is amazingthat'sall♥


nonono. c:
by the way, sorry for the late reply because i was in the penalty box for no reason. 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 1060

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"Baby260" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"Baby260" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





















"Baby260" wrote:
























"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



























"Baby260" wrote:


















Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥
No, bea is amazingthat'sall♥


nonono. c:
by the way, sorry for the late reply because i was in the penalty box for no reason. 

I know it happened now that "Stop otherwise you'll b put in penalty"
Do u know y?

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

"alvy123" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"Baby260" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"Baby260" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"Baby260" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























"Baby260" wrote:



























"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






























"Baby260" wrote:




















Bia always gives amazing ideas Big Grin


Awww, thanks. ♥
By the way, I'm Bea, not Bia. xD 
I'm sorry.

Bea.♥


It's okay, lovely. ♥
Yourrrrrr amazing beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


It looks like you're describing your own self. ♥ 
No, you're amazing honestly :o


No, you are. ♥
No, bea is amazingthat'sall♥


nonono. c:
by the way, sorry for the late reply because i was in the penalty box for no reason. 

I know it happened now that "Stop otherwise you'll b put in penalty"
Do u know y?


Maybe because filters continued to block my words throughout that day, and when it happens, I will be surely put in the penalty box. Well, I have no inappropriate word that I said. 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

"LuisSwagg" wrote:

Hey guys trying to add more friends need help



got any ideas


Read my first post! Big Grin 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2011
Posts: 437

Dear Bea:
Hello, this is Tails! (Aki) And, I was wondering if you where a Jr. Mod. Because you look like you'd be one. :3
If you aren't, I think you should be! Big Grin




-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

Dear Bea:
Hello, this is Tails! (Aki) And, I was wondering if you where a Jr. Mod. Because you look like you'd be one. :3
If you aren't, I think you should be! Big Grin





-Tails_The_Prower


Hello Tails! No, but I hope so! Oh, thank you very much! Big Grin 


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-18 20:22:08 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:55:56 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:54:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:41:18 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:31:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:24:25 -0800

- 2017-11-18 17:04:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:59:14 -0800

- 2017-11-16 13:10:52 -0800

- 2017-11-16 00:31:45 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:11:59 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:07:40 -0800

- 2017-11-16 10:15:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:18:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:31:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 17:04:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:59:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:12:53 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:02:33 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:52:03 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:46:29 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:44:27 -0800