x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > new users > hallo

Random

1 3 Next →
Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"LukaMegurine" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"LukaMegurine" wrote:











now we can talk about disney together!

Do you have some kind of brain disease? Disney is the most terrible thing that has ever been created on this planet.
Good for you, we all care about your opinions. Now go. c:

I'm serious, it's okay if she likes Gravity Falls or something but Disney? Srsly?

Oh, and by the way, nice signature.

Anyways, welcome to the oncewasagoodsite, named Kidzworld.

As in disney I meant old school disney movies, such as Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, Hercules, them classics.

Well I wouldn't of asked if you had a brain disease if you had said that, old Disney is awesome. :3

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Well Kaylee welcome my awesome person to the awesome land of kidzworld.


Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971 Lock
LukaMegurine_1906971
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11035
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"LukaMegurine" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"LukaMegurine" wrote:













now we can talk about disney together!

Do you have some kind of brain disease? Disney is the most terrible thing that has ever been created on this planet.
Good for you, we all care about your opinions. Now go. c:

I'm serious, it's okay if she likes Gravity Falls or something but Disney? Srsly?

Oh, and by the way, nice signature.

Anyways, welcome to the oncewasagoodsite, named Kidzworld.

As in disney I meant old school disney movies, such as Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, Hercules, them classics.

Well I wouldn't of asked if you had a brain disease if you had said that, old Disney is awesome. :3

oh yeah man.
disney was great
until
hm
probably hannah montana.

oh my god becky


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"LukaMegurine" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"LukaMegurine" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"LukaMegurine" wrote:















now we can talk about disney together!

Do you have some kind of brain disease? Disney is the most terrible thing that has ever been created on this planet.
Good for you, we all care about your opinions. Now go. c:

I'm serious, it's okay if she likes Gravity Falls or something but Disney? Srsly?

Oh, and by the way, nice signature.

Anyways, welcome to the oncewasagoodsite, named Kidzworld.

As in disney I meant old school disney movies, such as Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, Hercules, them classics.

Well I wouldn't of asked if you had a brain disease if you had said that, old Disney is awesome. :3

oh yeah man.
disney was great
until
hm
probably hannah montana.

Eh, Hannah Montana was okay, but after that Disney slowly went downhill. =p

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
kayleeboots
kayleeboots
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7
Star
Posted over 3 years ago
My thanks to everyone's beautiful welcomes.
And Disney had it's glory days

~it's always darkest before the dawn~
eyerol


Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971 Lock
LukaMegurine_1906971
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11035
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"kayleeboots" wrote:

My thanks to everyone's beautiful welcomes.

And Disney had it's glory days

don't listen to her sweet-talk
she's evil.

oh my god becky


Posted By:
kayleeboots
kayleeboots
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7
Star
Posted over 3 years ago

"LukaMegurine" wrote:



"kayleeboots" wrote:


My thanks to everyone's beautiful welcomes.


And Disney had it's glory days

don't listen to her sweet-talk
she's evil.


Don't listen to her lies.
She's flabby

~it's always darkest before the dawn~
eyerol


Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971 Lock
LukaMegurine_1906971
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11035
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"kayleeboots" wrote:



"LukaMegurine" wrote:






"kayleeboots" wrote:




My thanks to everyone's beautiful welcomes.



And Disney had it's glory days

don't listen to her sweet-talk
she's evil.


Don't listen to her lies.
She's flabby

ow kaylee that burned.

oh my god becky


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Welcome to KW! smile


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
welcome to kw (:


1 3 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Ask the Guild (Undertale)

Who can say they've forgotten they were we...

Ask the Guild (Undertale)

Is Cheerleading A Sport?

Is Cheerleading A Sport?

Is Cheerleading A Sport?

who's the greatest singer EVER???

Ask the Guild (Undertale)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games