Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Friends & private messages

Posted By:
healthandwealth
healthandwealth
StarStar
When I first got my account a couple of weeks ago I instantly got a whole ton of friend requests and they've kept coming. Is this normal?

Also do I need to accept a friend request in order to private message people?

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Depending on the time of day, if you're in Chat or the who's online now box you can sometimes get lots of friend requests or none (I get like only 5-10 a day)

Yes you do, otherwise random people would be private messaging you all the time and it would get annoying.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes for both questions.
now, commenting is different from private messages, everyone can see your comments. And  sometimes (depending on the persons settings) they can comment you, even if they are not your friends,and that's only if their and your profile is open for everyone to see and the same for the person who commented you.
I know, that my explanation has nothing to do with your original question, but I put that out there just in case you wanted to know. (:

Posted By:
healthandwealth
healthandwealth
StarStar
Ok. Thank you.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
You're welcome, Anytime. (:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 word stories xD-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

3 word stories xD-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Name a country-moved

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos