Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hey there! I'm new around here, so I'm still kinda finding my way around. Anybody want to be my friend?! I won't judge, and you can talk to me about anything, so, yeah. I don't care what race you are, or what gender, as long as you're kind, we'll be friends! smile

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Welcome to KW :3

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thank you! How are you?

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

Thank you! How are you?

I'm good, you?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Welcome to KW! Big Grin

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thank you! smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Thank you! How are you?

I'm good, you?

I'm great! Um... sorry, but I have to go. My mom's calling me. But thanks for asking ! smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Hey there! I'm new around here, so I'm still kinda finding my way around. Anybody want to be my friend?! I won't judge, and you can talk to me about anything, so, yeah. I don't care what race you are, or what gender, as long as you're kind, we'll be friends! smile

Hello ! Welcome to KW Big Grin Hope you have great fun in here !

=^.^=
~~~~~~M-E-O-W~~~~~~

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity