Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hello KW

Posted By:
XOXO-JaneDoe
XOXO-JaneDoe
Star
Hello.

Before you add me, there are a few things you should know.

One: my name is not Jane-- but you may call me that. Two: all of the information on this account is false. I am not 14, but I am not under the age of 13. My birthday is not September 19th. I am not from California. I may not even be from the USA. Don't be alarmed. I am a kid. I actually have another KW account that I am quite active on and a lot of you know me. I'm very popular actually. Why would I put false information, you ask? Well, because this is an annoymous account. I made this for fun, honestly. But also for you to send me message telling me something, asking me something, anything. And I'll give you my honest opinion/answer. I'm basically an annoymous friend that you can trust with anything (as long as it is within the kidzworld rules and regulations) and it will be confidential. That is all

xoxo

Jane.

I am anonymous-- but you all know me on my other KW account very well. I'm quite popular on my personal account. You may take a guess at who I am-- but you'll be shocked at who I truly am.

Hello KW

Posted By:
XOXO-JaneDoe
XOXO-JaneDoe
Star

"XOXO-JaneDoe" wrote:

Hello.

Before you add me, there are a few things you should know.

One: my name is not Jane-- but you may call me that. Two: all of the information on this account is false. I am not 14, but I am not under the age of 13. My birthday is not September 19th. I am not from California. I may not even be from the USA. Don't be alarmed. I am a kid. I actually have another KW account that I am quite active on and a lot of you know me. I'm very popular actually. Why would I put false information, you ask? Well, because this is an annoymous account. I made this for fun, honestly. But also for you to send me message telling me something, asking me something, anything. And I'll give you my honest opinion/answer. I'm basically an annoymous friend that you can trust with anything (as long as it is within the kidzworld rules and regulations) and it will be confidential. That is all

xoxo

Jane.

I am anonymous-- but you all know me on my other KW account very well. I'm quite popular on my personal account. You may take a guess at who I am-- but you'll be shocked at who I truly am.

Hello KW

Posted By:
-BreakAway-
-BreakAway-
StarStar
Hi Jane ;3 welcome to KW

Don't take your friends for granted. Some day, they might not be there to pick you up when you fall, to laugh with (and at you!), to cry with, to be yourself with. So appreciate them and tell them how much they mean to you as much as possible.
xoxo

Hello KW

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome Jane; Hope you like KW as much as I do  Hippie

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Hello KW

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, hey. c:
I'm not sure if I know you or not. But welcome back lolol Tongue Out I guess.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Hello KW

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
we have the same birthday

Hello KW

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, and welcome to Kidzworld! 

Hello KW

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome Jane to kw ^_^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos