Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

The Awesome Prussia, DEMANDS YOUR PRESENCE

Prussia -
.... *stares intently at monitor screen* 
.. Hm. Seems that you'll do. I was looking for someone awesome enough to welcome the amazing me to this community, buuuuut... 
*shrugs* I was too hopeful. But maaybe.. Just maybe... *smirks* You can prove yourself to my awesome level? 

WHO KNOWS! The possibilities of my awesome know no bounds here! xD

Mitch -
... You're job is done Gilbert. Go back to your basement. (=_= ')

Anyway, I oughta to get started with this ... Ah, but where to start?

Hola amigos, My name is GentlemanLivid. But you may call me Livid, if you wish.. Or you may call me awesome, I'm pretty lenient. 

"I am the Wandering Rper, a drifter who has seen everything on my many travels. My talents are admirable, yes. But never appreciated."

"The forum RPer is a breed apart to some. We are those who love to read, who love to write, and in general really love a lot of other things. A fellow roleplayer may have an altered opinion, but in all the same I stand by my premise."

Comment if you agree with the statement! Maybe you want to share your own roleplay experiences as well? I want to keep this thread living to its full potential, so don't worry about amount of posts. I know I won't.

And nooooow, a distracting form filled out the awesome me! (^ m ^ )

• How did you Discover this Community?

The all knowing Google guided me here.. Nothing gets past old man Google. NOTHING. Also, my friend introduced me to this. He's moved away about a year ago.. I'm surprised we're still in touch.

• What are your Experiences with Forum Communities?

This question is a personal favourite of mine. I have so many fond memories back in the good old days.. Where the rules weren't harsh.. Where bashing noobs was a daily occurrence, a time and place where the community had a social system.. 
    Not kidding, we had a whole family tree.. And a monarch, a republic..  Yeah. A whole lot of love, debates, and conflict.. How I miss them all. 

Even when it was a simple, text based community, we made the most of what we got. There was story contests, awards gifted every update for at least a dozen categories, quizzes about geography, riddles, etc..

Pretty neat actually. 

AND I'm rambling.. 

My real name is my secret, but you may call me Mitch as a personal address. I roleplay constantly, especially in convos where I've grown attached to the person. For my own little character persona, I have three versions of me; representing parts of my subconscious.. Basically, different exploits of my personality.. 

Is it just me that does that ....? 

Anyway. If you have tidbits of advice to give, I'll be more than grateful. Not to mention, it's always a pleasure to meet new people. 

Ah.. *laughs nervously* Well.. That's the awesome me, annnnnnd.. Now I'm out of things to say.. Chestnuts.  (._.)

THE AWESOME ME IS OPEN FOR QUESTIONS TOO. 
Ask any and all questions on this thread, and I'll answer in my own quirky way. ^-^ Flying mint bunny loves you all, as well as the laying bubblegum puppy.. 

... *waves* All done here. Don't be afraid to say hi if you're reading this!

- Forever Hetalia, Mitch-

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
hi.
i see you like hetalia.
Cool.
cool.

mmmmmmhmm welcome to this place of torture and inhumanity I hope you enjoy your stay.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar
@NachozRule

... Like?

I WUV EET!! Big Grin It is safe to say I have an addiction, and that I'm a bit .. Heh heh.. 'Obssessive.' ^-^ 
And don't you worry about little ol' me, mon cher. I've had quite a lot of experience when it comes to forums, despite me being one of the younger writers on my old community.. Not fun.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello! =D
Welcome to KW! =)
I see you like Hatilia and roleplying!
I hope your enjoy your stay, there are a lot of roleplayers in Kidzworld. Good roleplayers.
Ah yes, those good old times in forum communities, actually there is this 1 forum where you can freely talk about ANYTHING, that I know of. Wink innocent.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
welcome to KW Big Grin

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

Hello! =D

Welcome to KW! =)

I see you like Hatilia and roleplying!

I hope your enjoy your stay, there are a lot of roleplayers in Kidzworld. Good roleplayers.

Ah yes, those good old times in forum communities, actually there is this 1 forum where you can freely talk about ANYTHING, that I know of. Wink innocent.

Hola Naruto. :3
I appreciate the warm welcoming, most definitely.
And even though I mention that I enjoy roleplaying, doesn't mean I'm gifted at what I do. Most of the time I'm infected with long post disease (IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE) and I take forever to get everything down.. Weird, huh?

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I like intersesting long post. !
This 1 was interesting, I havn't seen such a long and entertaining thread in ages.
I'm a little weird to.
I read too much, and am nerdy with game emulator and stuff.
and most of all. I can't stop downloading mp3 of video games.

Enjoy your stay at the KW.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I will make a thread just for you.
describing every thing Kidzworld has to offer.
If you want.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

What Color is Your Hair?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

latest videos