Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

I like intersesting long post. !

This 1 was interesting, I havn't seen such a long and entertaining thread in ages.

I'm a little weird to.

I read too much, and am nerdy with game emulator and stuff.

and most of all. I can't stop downloading mp3 of video games.

Enjoy your stay at the KW.

*chuckles nervously* Wellllll... I wouldn't call my thread 'interesting', but I make sure that all of my threads are detailed and have a designated purpose, yes. It gets on my nerves when I see a thread that's barely a sentence long.. Especially if its meant to be literature.
Needless to say, I read a lot as well, and I game out a lot too. Assassins Creed is my fave game, and my friends have been trying to get interested in the maze runner series for as long as I could remember ... 
So it's nothing to be ashamed of, really.  

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Where I live it  is.
People at my school literal hate me, just because of my addiction to video games.My parents literal buy my a new ds, or gameboy every month because a teacher takes it or somekid decides to break it.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want to find other people that like the same stuff as you?
Count on me to help you smile

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile

JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3

@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.

Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
StarStarStarStar

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile

And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3

@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.

Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Ther are other mods and modorators, and don't forget the junuir mods.

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

Where I live it  is.

People at my school literal hate me, just because of my addiction to video games.My parents literal buy my a new ds, or gameboy every month because a teacher takes it or somekid decides to break it.

... Wow... That sounds brutal.. My condolences Naruto.. 

.. *hugs Naruto and starts crying chibi tears* KAWAIIII!!! Poor Naruto-San!!!! (>m< )
The worst that happens to me is that I'm forgotten.. A lot. I feel like Matthew Williams from hetalia.. No one remembers the shy, slightly short weird girl. /).-

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

@Naruto

i know, he or she wouldn't listen to me.  Hurry.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

@Naruto

I don't see no madness arrising.

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar
@JalenJ

*scoffs with a small confident smirk* I'll be fine, thanks. 
Again, I've had experience with Jeff the killer wannabes, crazed murderous 'siblings' from my past Internet family, and a cannibalistic white rabbit. 

Trust me, this is only going to be fun for me. ^-^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2NE1 & boyfriend & shinee

Petition Against Anti Israeli Media Bias

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

I am pretty new

latest videos