Kw-logo-holiday

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

I like intersesting long post. !

This 1 was interesting, I havn't seen such a long and entertaining thread in ages.

I'm a little weird to.

I read too much, and am nerdy with game emulator and stuff.

and most of all. I can't stop downloading mp3 of video games.

Enjoy your stay at the KW.

*chuckles nervously* Wellllll... I wouldn't call my thread 'interesting', but I make sure that all of my threads are detailed and have a designated purpose, yes. It gets on my nerves when I see a thread that's barely a sentence long.. Especially if its meant to be literature.
Needless to say, I read a lot as well, and I game out a lot too. Assassins Creed is my fave game, and my friends have been trying to get interested in the maze runner series for as long as I could remember ... 
So it's nothing to be ashamed of, really.  

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Where I live it  is.
People at my school literal hate me, just because of my addiction to video games.My parents literal buy my a new ds, or gameboy every month because a teacher takes it or somekid decides to break it.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want to find other people that like the same stuff as you?
Count on me to help you smile

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile

JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3

@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.

Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
StarStarStarStar

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile

And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3

@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.

Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Ther are other mods and modorators, and don't forget the junuir mods.

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

Where I live it  is.

People at my school literal hate me, just because of my addiction to video games.My parents literal buy my a new ds, or gameboy every month because a teacher takes it or somekid decides to break it.

... Wow... That sounds brutal.. My condolences Naruto.. 

.. *hugs Naruto and starts crying chibi tears* KAWAIIII!!! Poor Naruto-San!!!! (>m< )
The worst that happens to me is that I'm forgotten.. A lot. I feel like Matthew Williams from hetalia.. No one remembers the shy, slightly short weird girl. /).-

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

@Naruto

i know, he or she wouldn't listen to me.  Hurry.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

@Naruto

I don't see no madness arrising.

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar
@JalenJ

*scoffs with a small confident smirk* I'll be fine, thanks. 
Again, I've had experience with Jeff the killer wannabes, crazed murderous 'siblings' from my past Internet family, and a cannibalistic white rabbit. 

Trust me, this is only going to be fun for me. ^-^

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

KW Break!!

latest videos