x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 25
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

I like intersesting long post. !

This 1 was interesting, I havn't seen such a long and entertaining thread in ages.

I'm a little weird to.

I read too much, and am nerdy with game emulator and stuff.

and most of all. I can't stop downloading mp3 of video games.


Enjoy your stay at the KW.


*chuckles nervously* Wellllll... I wouldn't call my thread 'interesting', but I make sure that all of my threads are detailed and have a designated purpose, yes. It gets on my nerves when I see a thread that's barely a sentence long.. Especially if its meant to be literature.
Needless to say, I read a lot as well, and I game out a lot too. Assassins Creed is my fave game, and my friends have been trying to get interested in the maze runner series for as long as I could remember ... 
So it's nothing to be ashamed of, really.  

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15352
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Where I live it  is.
People at my school literal hate me, just because of my addiction to video games.My parents literal buy my a new ds, or gameboy every month because a teacher takes it or somekid decides to break it.

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15352
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
If you want to find other people that like the same stuff as you?
Count on me to help you smile

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.


Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 25
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:



"GentlemanLivid" wrote:






"brunostar" wrote:




welcome to KW Big Grin


*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile



JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3


@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.

Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 731
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:






"GentlemanLivid" wrote:









"brunostar" wrote:






welcome to KW Big Grin


*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile



JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3


@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.


Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15352
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Ther are other mods and modorators, and don't forget the junuir mods.

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.


Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 25
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

Where I live it  is.

People at my school literal hate me, just because of my addiction to video games.My parents literal buy my a new ds, or gameboy every month because a teacher takes it or somekid decides to break it.



... Wow... That sounds brutal.. My condolences Naruto.. 

.. *hugs Naruto and starts crying chibi tears* KAWAIIII!!! Poor Naruto-San!!!! (>m< )
The worst that happens to me is that I'm forgotten.. A lot. I feel like Matthew Williams from hetalia.. No one remembers the shy, slightly short weird girl. /).-

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago


"Lil JalenJ" wrote:






"GentlemanLivid" wrote:









"brunostar" wrote:












"GentlemanLivid" wrote:















"brunostar" wrote:










welcome to KW Big Grin


*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile



JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3


@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.


Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 

i know, he or she wouldn't listen to me.  Hurry.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15352
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:



"GentlemanLivid" wrote:






"brunostar" wrote:









"GentlemanLivid" wrote:












"brunostar" wrote:








welcome to KW Big Grin


*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile



JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3


@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.


Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 
I don't see no madness arrising.

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.


Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 25
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
@JalenJ

*scoffs with a small confident smirk* I'll be fine, thanks. 
Again, I've had experience with Jeff the killer wannabes, crazed murderous 'siblings' from my past Internet family, and a cannibalistic white rabbit. 

Trust me, this is only going to be fun for me. ^-^

Latest Forum Posts

what kind of phone do you have??

different chat rms

what kind of phone do you have??

different chat rms

Apple vs Samsung

Whoever says spring last wins!

gender options!

bing vs google

Calling or Texting?

Hi

Latest Videos

Play Online Games