Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile

JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3

@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.

Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 
I don't see no madness arrising.

you obviously aren't in the K k k
kool kids klub.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile

And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3

@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.

kool kids klub.

Slender man is behind you.
jk CX

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

Ther are other mods and modorators, and don't forget the junuir mods.

... Junior Mods?
*shakes head slightly* Never heard of them, sorry. There was only a few admins that sought out the inappropriate posts, filter violations, etc... 
Noboud really liked them, and always complained about the quality of the forums. All I know about moderators is that they've been there for a loooong time.. 

... Feeling so nooby, I am ashamed.. /).(\

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

@Naruto

kool kids klub.

jk CX

you failed the kkk test. 

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

welcome to KW Big Grin

@Naruto

kool kids klub.

jk CX

you failed the kkk test. 
I'm totally fine with that. Any ways, Junuir mods ar ekw users that moderate the forums when the admins and mods are gone. They are trusful people.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar
... *shudders* 
Slendy man ... The only creepypasta figure that managed to make me squeal like a little girl. 
After that, somehow managed to end up on the floor.. Cursing at my laptop. 

... Don't judge. It was a late night, and an unwise decision to play slender..

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile

yes we are physcos.
We will eat your face in your sleep.
and it will taste good.
i can feel the flesh in my mouth now, yummy. :o

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I am playing slenderman 3 hours ago, and I havn't seen him until I got to the seventh note, and don't ask me what he did.
- shudders-

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
StarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

THAT'S THE BEST KIND OF INSANITY!! Big Grin

Although, I'm losing my touch as it is. My friends say I'm becoming more mature.. 
Bleck.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

Fav Mythical Animal

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

No need....

latest videos