Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"naruto200" wrote:



"Lil JalenJ" wrote:






"GentlemanLivid" wrote:









"brunostar" wrote:












"GentlemanLivid" wrote:















"brunostar" wrote:










welcome to KW Big Grin


*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile



JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3


@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.


Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 
I don't see no madness arrising.

you obviously aren't in the K k k
kool kids klub.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"NachozRule" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:






"Lil JalenJ" wrote:









"GentlemanLivid" wrote:












"brunostar" wrote:















"GentlemanLivid" wrote:


















"brunostar" wrote:












welcome to KW Big Grin


*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile



JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3


@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.


Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 
I don't see no madness arrising.

you obviously aren't in the K k k
kool kids klub.

Slender man is behind you.
jk CX

An anti productive wannabe


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"naruto200" wrote:

Ther are other mods and modorators, and don't forget the junuir mods.


... Junior Mods?
*shakes head slightly* Never heard of them, sorry. There was only a few admins that sought out the inappropriate posts, filter violations, etc... 
Noboud really liked them, and always complained about the quality of the forums. All I know about moderators is that they've been there for a loooong time.. 

... Feeling so nooby, I am ashamed.. /).(\


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"naruto200" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:









"Lil JalenJ" wrote:












"GentlemanLivid" wrote:















"brunostar" wrote:


















"GentlemanLivid" wrote:





















"brunostar" wrote:














welcome to KW Big Grin


*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile



JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3


@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.


Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 
I don't see no madness arrising.

you obviously aren't in the K k k
kool kids klub.

Slender man is behind you.
jk CX

you failed the kkk test. 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"NachozRule" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"naruto200" wrote:












"Lil JalenJ" wrote:















"GentlemanLivid" wrote:


















"brunostar" wrote:





















"GentlemanLivid" wrote:
























"brunostar" wrote:
















welcome to KW Big Grin


*smiles slightly* Aww.. Thanks! I'm still trying to grasp the idea of what exactly I'm doing here.. There's still so much I have to figure out.. 
.. I REALLY despise being the 'new guy'. /).- So any advice would be awesome guys.
there is a lot you can do on here Big Grin xD i hope you like it here!! you should add James Jordan and allen they;re the owners of this amazing site and the best place too find weirdos i mean friends is in chat or in forums smile



JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... JamesJordanAndAllen ... 

... I'm going to forget this, I just know it. /).(\
And I don't meant to be offensive to your suggestion, but I wouldn't want to bother them with random friend requests.. I know that drives me bonkers when people ask to be my friend just to be another number to their friends list.. I prefer getting to the know person, you know?
And holy chestnuts.. They run their own website? That's.. Amazing! Give them my congrats! :3


@Naruto

*waves lazily* Nah, it's no problem. I'll just skim over the rules a bit, no worries.


Leave while you can, the madness is upcoming...... 
I don't see no madness arrising.

you obviously aren't in the K k k
kool kids klub.

Slender man is behind you.
jk CX

you failed the kkk test. 
I'm totally fine with that. Any ways, Junuir mods ar ekw users that moderate the forums when the admins and mods are gone. They are trusful people.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
... *shudders* 
Slendy man ... The only creepypasta figure that managed to make me squeal like a little girl. 
After that, somehow managed to end up on the floor.. Cursing at my laptop. 

... Don't judge. It was a late night, and an unwise decision to play slender..


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile

yes we are physcos.
We will eat your face in your sleep.
and it will taste good.
i can feel the flesh in my mouth now, yummy. :o

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I am playing slenderman 3 hours ago, and I havn't seen him until I got to the seventh note, and don't ask me what he did.
- shudders-

An anti productive wannabe


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile



THAT'S THE BEST KIND OF INSANITY!! Big Grin

Although, I'm losing my touch as it is. My friends say I'm becoming more mature.. 
Bleck.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by nounou123
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by CobaltBlue
The World I Live In [open]! in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Tell A Story - One Word Per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by snoopynwoodstock123