Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 14835

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:






"GentlemanLivid" wrote:









"naruto200" wrote:






I'm browsing KW on the PS3




I usually do it on the PC Wii or PS3




lalalalalalalalaalal sing it all day log lalalalalalalalallaalallaalalal



.... Wut.

You can browse KidzWorld through a game system? 
.. Admittedly, I did not know that. /).(\ I just use my laptop.. (Obviously)
I can't sleep, sooo.. If my posts don't make much sense, just roll with it.
So far, you can only browse the internet with the Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Wii U Xbox 360 and the PC and laptop and phones and Ds and the other stuff.



HmmmmmHuminHuminaHuminaaa...

I have a Xbox 360 that I treasure, my little brother has a PS3, and there's a Wii that sits in our living room collecting dust. No one ever touches that thing.. Ever. -.o 

Xbox 360 has internet explorer, I'm sure your brother knows about the PS3 internet browser. And the Wii has the internet channel.
Your Wii just sits there? I have 2 good reasons why you shouldn't let the Wii just sit there
1. Super smash Bros Brawl
2 Naruo Shippuden Clash of ninja revolution 3
if it wasn't for them I could careless for the Wii.


*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25

"naruto200" wrote:



"GentlemanLivid" wrote:








"NachozRule" wrote:














"GentlemanLivid" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"brunostar" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"samanthapandaw" wrote:


















Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile

yes we are physcos.
We will eat your face in your sleep.
and it will taste good.
i can feel the flesh in my mouth now, yummy. :o
shhhh dont tell

sorry I forgot, it's to late she knows now anyways.



I AM GOOGLE, THEREFORE I KNOW EVERYTHING.
BOW TO MY AWESOMENESS, OR SUBMIT TO MY SEARCH ENGINE. 

no.
google u spy on people that ISH bad.


*shrugs* I see no harm in it. Not to mention, I can sell the tapes to many people.. Just like I sold my brother to the Germans when I snuck sleeping pills into his cupcake~ 
*smiles* l'm that good.
  =D x3 =] =)  you are .... good.... smart.



Meh.. My cooking sucks eggs. The only thing it's good for is poisoning my enemies and ammo in food fights. 


I messed up waffles once. 

WAFFLES. TOASTER WAFFLES.


*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
thewarrior48967
thewarrior48967
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35

"brunostar" wrote:



"thewarrior48967" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:











"brunostar" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"brunostar" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"brunostar" wrote:



























"NachozRule" wrote:






























"samanthapandaw" wrote:




















Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile

yes we are physcos.
We will eat your face in your sleep.
and it will taste good.
i can feel the flesh in my mouth now, yummy. :o
shhhh dont tell

sorry I forgot, it's to late she knows now anyways.
* stabs with potato * shhhh before you scare them

but I want there soft flesh stuck in my gums and the tasty blood running down my chin, And I want the. To know. 

* beats violently with potato shovel *

that hurts stop it. Waaaaaa nom nom potatoes 

SLOTHS AREN'T ALLOWED TO POST IN FORUMS
* throws spoon at face * THEY IS TOO ALLOWED Shout

* catches and eats * NO THEY ARENT , THEY ARE TOO SLOTHY FOR THIS

Life Is Just A Game Until You Make It Much More ♥


*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"GentlemanLivid" wrote:











"NachozRule" wrote:

















"GentlemanLivid" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"brunostar" wrote:



























"NachozRule" wrote:






























"samanthapandaw" wrote:




















Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile

yes we are physcos.
We will eat your face in your sleep.
and it will taste good.
i can feel the flesh in my mouth now, yummy. :o
shhhh dont tell

sorry I forgot, it's to late she knows now anyways.



I AM GOOGLE, THEREFORE I KNOW EVERYTHING.
BOW TO MY AWESOMENESS, OR SUBMIT TO MY SEARCH ENGINE. 

no.
google u spy on people that ISH bad.


*shrugs* I see no harm in it. Not to mention, I can sell the tapes to many people.. Just like I sold my brother to the Germans when I snuck sleeping pills into his cupcake~ 
*smiles* l'm that good.

no google.
thats bad.
go sit in the corner.



D: NIEN!!! You can't make me! *sits on the floor while batting Nacho with a skillet*
NIEN NIEN NIEN! 

YOU SPELTETED IT WRONG.
* battles with potato knife *

H3H3H3H3 >:]


*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25

"naruto200" wrote:



"GentlemanLivid" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:









"GentlemanLivid" wrote:












"naruto200" wrote:








I'm browsing KW on the PS3





I usually do it on the PC Wii or PS3





lalalalalalalalaalal sing it all day log lalalalalalalalallaalallaalalal



.... Wut.

You can browse KidzWorld through a game system? 
.. Admittedly, I did not know that. /).(\ I just use my laptop.. (Obviously)
I can't sleep, sooo.. If my posts don't make much sense, just roll with it.
So far, you can only browse the internet with the Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Wii U Xbox 360 and the PC and laptop and phones and Ds and the other stuff.



HmmmmmHuminHuminaHuminaaa...

I have a Xbox 360 that I treasure, my little brother has a PS3, and there's a Wii that sits in our living room collecting dust. No one ever touches that thing.. Ever. -.o 

Xbox 360 has internet explorer, I'm sure your brother knows about the PS3 internet browser. And the Wii has the internet channel.
Your Wii just sits there? I have 2 good reasons why you shouldn't let the Wii just sit there
1. Super smash Bros Brawl
2 Naruo Shippuden Clash of ninja revolution 3
if it wasn't for them I could careless for the Wii.



I used to be so boss at Super Smash Bros.. But my Wii has been dropped, tossed, and tipped over so many times its ... Well, it's seen better days, that much is certain. 
It doesn't read any of the game discs, and I know for sure that they aren't scratched/disfunctional.


*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25

"NachozRule" wrote:



"GentlemanLivid" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"GentlemanLivid" wrote:














"NachozRule" wrote:




















"GentlemanLivid" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"brunostar" wrote:






























"NachozRule" wrote:

































"samanthapandaw" wrote:






















Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile

yes we are physcos.
We will eat your face in your sleep.
and it will taste good.
i can feel the flesh in my mouth now, yummy. :o
shhhh dont tell

sorry I forgot, it's to late she knows now anyways.



I AM GOOGLE, THEREFORE I KNOW EVERYTHING.
BOW TO MY AWESOMENESS, OR SUBMIT TO MY SEARCH ENGINE. 

no.
google u spy on people that ISH bad.


*shrugs* I see no harm in it. Not to mention, I can sell the tapes to many people.. Just like I sold my brother to the Germans when I snuck sleeping pills into his cupcake~ 
*smiles* l'm that good.

no google.
thats bad.
go sit in the corner.



D: NIEN!!! You can't make me! *sits on the floor while batting Nacho with a skillet*
NIEN NIEN NIEN! 

YOU SPELTETED IT WRONG.
* battles with potato knife *



You lying German grammar Nazi.. 

ALLL LIESSSSSZZZZZA!!!
*throws skillet at Nacho's skull* 


*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 14835

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:






"GentlemanLivid" wrote:









"naruto200" wrote:












"GentlemanLivid" wrote:















"naruto200" wrote:










I'm browsing KW on the PS3






I usually do it on the PC Wii or PS3






lalalalalalalalaalal sing it all day log lalalalalalalalallaalallaalalal



.... Wut.

You can browse KidzWorld through a game system? 
.. Admittedly, I did not know that. /).(\ I just use my laptop.. (Obviously)
I can't sleep, sooo.. If my posts don't make much sense, just roll with it.
So far, you can only browse the internet with the Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Wii U Xbox 360 and the PC and laptop and phones and Ds and the other stuff.



HmmmmmHuminHuminaHuminaaa...

I have a Xbox 360 that I treasure, my little brother has a PS3, and there's a Wii that sits in our living room collecting dust. No one ever touches that thing.. Ever. -.o 

Xbox 360 has internet explorer, I'm sure your brother knows about the PS3 internet browser. And the Wii has the internet channel.
Your Wii just sits there? I have 2 good reasons why you shouldn't let the Wii just sit there
1. Super smash Bros Brawl
2 Naruo Shippuden Clash of ninja revolution 3
if it wasn't for them I could careless for the Wii.



I used to be so boss at Super Smash Bros.. But my Wii has been dropped, tossed, and tipped over so many times its ... Well, it's seen better days, that much is certain. 
It doesn't read any of the game discs, and I know for sure that they aren't scratched/disfunctional.
  Mine  odesn't read game disc either, in that case you should buy  the follwoing Wiiware games from the wii shop channel.
Bomberman Blast and Chick Chick Boom and while your at it get some other games you find of interest! =D


*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"GentlemanLivid" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"GentlemanLivid" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"GentlemanLivid" wrote:

















"NachozRule" wrote:























"GentlemanLivid" wrote:



























"NachozRule" wrote:






























"brunostar" wrote:

































"NachozRule" wrote:




































"samanthapandaw" wrote:
























Welcome to KW! I'm sorry that we're all insane, but it's cool, because we're at least insane together. Yep. smile

yes we are physcos.
We will eat your face in your sleep.
and it will taste good.
i can feel the flesh in my mouth now, yummy. :o
shhhh dont tell

sorry I forgot, it's to late she knows now anyways.



I AM GOOGLE, THEREFORE I KNOW EVERYTHING.
BOW TO MY AWESOMENESS, OR SUBMIT TO MY SEARCH ENGINE. 

no.
google u spy on people that ISH bad.


*shrugs* I see no harm in it. Not to mention, I can sell the tapes to many people.. Just like I sold my brother to the Germans when I snuck sleeping pills into his cupcake~ 
*smiles* l'm that good.

no google.
thats bad.
go sit in the corner.



D: NIEN!!! You can't make me! *sits on the floor while batting Nacho with a skillet*
NIEN NIEN NIEN! 

YOU SPELTETED IT WRONG.
* battles with potato knife *



You lying German grammar Nazi.. 

ALLL LIESSSSSZZZZZA!!!
*throws skillet at Nacho's skull* 

IT NEIN NOT NIEN SILLY.
I will STAB YOUR BRAIN with my sharp potato knife and give you a concussion, MWUAHAHAHA.
*doges skillet and heads for brain*

H3H3H3H3 >:]


*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 731
NAP TIME CHILDREN -goodnight-

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)


*Insert Eye Catching Title*

Posted By:
GentlemanLivid
GentlemanLivid
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25

"naruto200" wrote:



"GentlemanLivid" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:









"GentlemanLivid" wrote:












"naruto200" wrote:















"GentlemanLivid" wrote:


















"naruto200" wrote:












I'm browsing KW on the PS3







I usually do it on the PC Wii or PS3







lalalalalalalalaalal sing it all day log lalalalalalalalallaalallaalalal



.... Wut.

You can browse KidzWorld through a game system? 
.. Admittedly, I did not know that. /).(\ I just use my laptop.. (Obviously)
I can't sleep, sooo.. If my posts don't make much sense, just roll with it.
So far, you can only browse the internet with the Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Wii U Xbox 360 and the PC and laptop and phones and Ds and the other stuff.



HmmmmmHuminHuminaHuminaaa...

I have a Xbox 360 that I treasure, my little brother has a PS3, and there's a Wii that sits in our living room collecting dust. No one ever touches that thing.. Ever. -.o 

Xbox 360 has internet explorer, I'm sure your brother knows about the PS3 internet browser. And the Wii has the internet channel.
Your Wii just sits there? I have 2 good reasons why you shouldn't let the Wii just sit there
1. Super smash Bros Brawl
2 Naruo Shippuden Clash of ninja revolution 3
if it wasn't for them I could careless for the Wii.



I used to be so boss at Super Smash Bros.. But my Wii has been dropped, tossed, and tipped over so many times its ... Well, it's seen better days, that much is certain. 
It doesn't read any of the game discs, and I know for sure that they aren't scratched/disfunctional.
  Mine  odesn't read game disc either, in that case you should buy  the follwoing Wiiware games from the wii shop channel.
Bomberman Blast and Chick Chick Boom and while your at it get some other games you find of interest! =D


Oh wow.. You really know your stuff, don't ya?  xD
well, at least more than I do. My Wii isn't really worth it though.. 
Now my fiends and I use it to play multiplayer versus mode for bomberman 97... No joke, you totally called it there.  -.o
Its a GameCube game, that's strangely addicting.. 


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What do you think of today's culture?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos