Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Hi guys!!! I'm Angie! Also new to Kidzworld! Can u guys tell me a few rules? Thanks!

Rather be a noob then a belieber...


Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 491
Sup *smiles* welcome but this inset the right category for this sort of post.  Its fine your new so you didn't know smile I guess first rule is to try to get posts in the right place haha. no cursing or anything like that .-. ehh all I can think of for now haha.

Have a good time on KW

  

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.


Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7162
Welcome to KW! Big Grin

My Art

I Support Equal Rights
 #FLT4EVER


Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25

"Cry_J" wrote:

Sup *smiles* welcome but this inset the right category for this sort of post.  Its fine your new so you didn't know smile I guess first rule is to try to get posts in the right place haha. no cursing or anything like that .-. ehh all I can think of for now haha.


Have a good time on KW


  



Lol. Well, there's really no swearing on any kids sight so I think I would know that. XD 

Rather be a noob then a belieber...


Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Welcome to KW! Big Grin


Thanks so much! Big Grin 

Rather be a noob then a belieber...


Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3262
Welcome to Kidzworld. c:

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26133
Ello and welcome to KW Big Grin I hope you loves it here too and the main rules is

1. Do not give out or ask for the personal information
2. E-dating is not allowed
3. Be nice 
4. Have fun smile

smile



___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25

"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:

Welcome to Kidzworld. c:



Thanks! Big Grin

Rather be a noob then a belieber...


Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello and welcome to KW Big Grin I hope you loves it here too and the main rules is


1. Do not give out or ask for the personal information

2. E-dating is not allowed

3. Be nice 

4. Have fun smile


smile





I wrote all the rules down! :P Also what's a junior mod?  Confused

Rather be a noob then a belieber...


Hi I'm New!-moved

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 26133

"Can_Of_Fluffy_Soup" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Ello and welcome to KW Big Grin I hope you loves it here too and the main rules is



1. Do not give out or ask for the personal information


2. E-dating is not allowed


3. Be nice 


4. Have fun smile



smile


 



I wrote all the rules down! :P Also what's a junior mod?  Confused



Alrighty smile and the Junior Mod is the forum moderator and we help out on the forums  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


play online games

latest forum posts

Who is your fave Frozen character?

Who is your fave Frozen character?

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Are you an Otaku?

Truth or dare

latest videos