Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Cymphany Arimura- The New Girl(Me!!)

Posted By:
ChocolateOtaku
ChocolateOtaku
Star
I could tell you I can get along with others but sometimes you can't along with those who are mean! I will tell you that I appreciate those who are friendly, not overly-obsessively nice--just friendly! Be yourself! You don't have to try and impress me or anyone else by reading their interests, google it and THEN try and coversate with them! If you really have something in common with me, tell me! I love to hear about it, it tells me I'm not alone! smile Here is a list of things you would probably like to know about me before you add me! 1. I am a complete OTAKU. Meaning I read and watch anime or manga all the time! 2. I love weird combinations. Meaning I like eating teddy grahams in yogurt 3. I am a Directioner, not a hater. Meaning I will not pick on you if you like something else. 4. I love reading. Meaning sometimes I read the dictionary! 5. I am and do have a weird taste in music. Meaning I have a desire for it. 6. I love those who are themselves and follow their dreams. Meaning don't become someone your not! 7. I am an upstander not a bystander. Meaning if your bullied or hurt, I'll be there for you. 8. I love to draw. Meaning that I do it because it's my passion. 9. I am the Awkward Person. Meaning that I will and can be out of the ordinary. 10. I love being the random fandom girl I am. Meaning that I will actually take the time to write this to you! Big Grin

Cymphany Arimura™

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to KW! Big Grin

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Welcome to KW! Big Grin

"Time isn't precious at all, because it is an illusion."
--Tolle

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Well then, welcome to KW.  smile

Hello there.

Posted By:
ChocolateOtaku
ChocolateOtaku
Star
Thank you! smile

Cymphany Arimura™

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

HALL OF SHAME

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D