Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
MyLoveBugLife_2524019 Lock
MyLoveBugLife_2524019
Star
Hey Hey!

I feel kind of shy actually to join this website as it is for kids, and I'm pretty much.. adult soon. Anyways, my name is Naomi, I am from the Netherlands so please correct me as much as you can, as English is not my native language.

I feel like contributing some highschool knowledge with girls / boys, about anything that happens on there. I might be able to help out or talk about it, if you likesmile

Furthermore, I really like to be part of a community so I'll try to join the chat as much as possible and will try to build up friendship and enjoy the website like anyone else! Feel free to message me if you like to talk or have a question smile

Bye Bye!

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to KW! Big Grin

Name

Signature

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, welcome to Kidzworld! You'll find this place to be actually quite enjoyable!(Depending on the way you personally are towards other). Which, I honestly don't think we have to be aware of. I believe you'll be a great newbie! xD I bet Kidzworld highly appreciates you joining the club here! As long as you follow the rules and go on by the flow. Ask any questions to anyone here about Kidzworld! We could even be friends if you wanted too! Although, I'm quite nerdy infact. :3 I hope that won't bother you. Also, I hope you make the right, and good friends on here as well. Woop! Kidzworld is a high community in my opinion. They work hard to make this site a better and safer place! And they've done a great job. Have a blast here! 

ENJOY KIDZWORLD!

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"kiss456" wrote:

Hello, welcome to Kidzworld! You'll find this place to be actually quite enjoyable!(Depending on the way you personally are towards other). Which, I honestly don't think we have to be aware of. I believe you'll be a great newbie! xD I bet Kidzworld highly appreciates you joining the club here! As long as you follow the rules and go on by the flow. Ask any questions to anyone here about Kidzworld! We could even be friends if you wanted too! Although, I'm quite nerdy infact. :3 I hope that won't bother you. Also, I hope you make the right, and good friends on here as well. Woop! Kidzworld is a high community in my opinion. They work hard to make this site a better and safer place! And they've done a great job. Have a blast here! 

ENJOY KIDZWORLD!

This ^^ and welcome to KW and I hope you loves it here too smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
MyLoveBugLife_2524019
Star
Thank you all for the warm welcome smile

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to KW Smile Nose

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, Naomi and welcome to KW! Big Grin

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
MyLoveBugLife_2524019
Star
Thank you all! =)

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Your welcome! x3 

I am new to Kidzworld.

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar
Haaah~!
Welcome to KW, comrade!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos