Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hello, New users! Welcome to KW!!!

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
Hi all new users of KW. ON KW, there is a rewards Program. I have 8,293 coins. there is something called double coins in July. You earn a lot of coins while doing quests. On your profile, their is a comment section. it's where people comment. You have to approve the comments. On your profile, you have widgets. widgets are things like you use on your phone. their is a video widget. Click "add video" to add a video. you have to copy the embed code for a video from Youtube, #######, or ###########. Keep in mind all videos are moderated. New users can send Me friend requests. You start out with one friend: Kidzworld News! I am almost at 100 friends. you have to fill out a form for KW when you sign up.  You can set your settings to high, Medium, or low. on the other side on your profile page and it follows you everywhere, it is your notifications. It tells you what users Notified You for Forums, Articles, Comments, Private Messages. well, that is all i can tell you! BYE!!!

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about God?

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

ThE WoRd GaMe

top 3 songs of this year

top 3 songs of this year

Does anyone still like Do You Wanna Build ...

latest videos