Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hello all, I'm new here. I would like to get to know some people and I don't really have a clue what I'm doing so feel free to add me as a friend or message me.

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Welcome to KW Big Grin

My Art

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thank you very much! smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

im new here. and so far the kw peeps are amazing. just start talking to people

~♥Crissy♥~

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Hello, Vintageprincess!
Welcome to KW where you make lots of friends, earn coins, and use those coins to earn rewards! If you have any problem you encounter, ask allen or Jordan. They are moderators on this site. I hope you enjoy your membership here!

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Welcome to Kidzworld! smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Hey! I'm super new too! Like this is my second post ever. I actually have other forums on websites, like MonsterHighDolls (well, used to. not anymore) and the CN website. Forums can be really fun. I'm hoping this one is, and I hope to post some stories later, and this is going to be fun. I'm still getting the hang of things, tho.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Welcome to kidzworld!

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hi, hope you like it here! You'll know when you do. You end up here at 2 AM, or go on at least 5 times a day.  Big Grin

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LadyRainicorn" wrote:

Hey! I'm super new too! Like this is my second post ever. I actually have other forums on websites, like MonsterHighDolls (well, used to. not anymore) and the CN website. Forums can be really fun. I'm hoping this one is, and I hope to post some stories later, and this is going to be fun. I'm still getting the hang of things, tho.

Welcome!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity