Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

WELCOME USERS

Posted By:
-cutiepatootie-
-cutiepatootie-
StarStarStar
Welcome to Kidzworld giys! There is so many cool fun things to do here so lets get started. First is u habe any additional questions or comments plz contact me or Jordan. So invite ur awesome friends over to kidzworld.  This place is 100% safe parents. So say ur having a boring day...... hop on the kidzworld train amd go to.entertainment ! Their is a whole bunch of cool awesome fun things to do there! Don't forget the games section at the top of ur screen! Next to games is advice. Thats where u vqn fo to dear dish-it. And other advisey things! Mext t o advice is sports for sporty ppls so u guys r in luck. Net to sports is school which is not that amusing to me. Next on the list is contest so u cam enter to win special prizes! Next is quizzes to test ur smarts. And there it is chat a place where u can bassically chat lol!!!!!! Next its formes where u can , make things to cool for school! ! Next is rewards be safe and sound u can earn a reward! Last but not least its the kw zone!! My favorite place to go on bordom days !! Those are the things u can find on kw have a safe cool awesome fun time in kw BYEERS

♡♥♡♥-was here-♡♥♡♥

WELCOME USERS

Posted By:
K9companion
K9companion
StarStarStarStar
I am new here and basically have no clue how to do anything... would like people to check out my profile and maybe friend me...

WELCOME USERS

Posted By:
foxwire
foxwire
Star
How do you start a topic?

WELCOME USERS

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar

"foxwire" wrote:

How do you start a topic?

Go to a place where a main topic is eg; "food" don't click on any other topics and on the top left there is a thing called "post here" click it and type a heading for topic and a description. And you are done!

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Chat

Chat

latest videos