Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

help me ?

Posted By:
Ayyo-Pretty-Barbiee
Ayyo-Pretty-Barbiee
Star
Hi parmajean and I'm new on kidzworld. I need help around. How do you get friends? How do you post videos on here ? Just please someone help. And don't forget to add me ! 

Parma`Jean Rodriguez

help me ?

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
add me il tell u

stop looking at my siggy

help me ?

Posted By:
Ayyo-Pretty-Barbiee
Ayyo-Pretty-Barbiee
Star
Added

Parma`Jean Rodriguez

help me ?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayyo-Pretty-Barbiee" wrote:

Hi parmajean and I'm new on kidzworld. I need help around. How do you get friends? How do you post videos on here ? Just please someone help. And don't forget to add me ! 

Hello, welcome to KW! First, you could press a users' profile or add them by pressing on their profile picturwe or even, if you type on the 'search for friends box' at random and it shows a result of different usernames and you can press on it- which could take you to their profile. I hope this helps! smile  

help me ?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh and, I will add you in order to tell you more details if that's okay. :3

help me ?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to Kidzworld! You can add people by going to their profile and the best way to gain friends is to go into the chat and forums, it'll help you to meet lots of new people. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

help me ?

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcomeeee to KW smile

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

help me ?

Posted By:
Meow_girl Lock
Meow_girl
StarStar
Hello, dear member ! I am a user helper u can find me in forums helping people smile
So, for your problem to get friends, you can go to your friends and see at the left hand side "Search for friends" and type the username and you can go to that particular person's profile and click add

On the other side, as you said to get help for posting video is go to any video on youtube and scroll down u will see written "Share" Click on it and select "Embed" copy and paste the url whereever u want to upload it smile

THANKS FOR ASKING

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Tis ma jam

latest videos