Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hi I am new and I need advice :(

Posted By:
NiceGeek123
NiceGeek123
Star
Hello everyone. Please dont think that this is a waste of time! Ok so I basically left my Spanish Homework at school and I cant get over it! WHAT DO I DO??    Sad

OSM ♥

Posted By:
blinkie
blinkie
StarStarStarStar

"NiceGeek123" wrote:

Hello everyone. Please dont think that this is a waste of time! Ok so I basically left my Spanish Homework at school and I cant get over it! WHAT DO I DO??    Sad
Um well, u could try to go back and try to get it, or just tell ur teacher u left it at school

♥~You're perfect the way you are! ~♥
~~ Stand Up For What Youu Belive In Even If That Means Standing Alone ~~

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and welcome to KW smile

Can you ask one of your friends what is the Spanish homework?

Good luck smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Rebeccameganme
Rebeccameganme
StarStarStar
Maybe u can get it off ur teachers website? My teacher has that. Also maybe u can call up one of ur friends to copy their homework

Hi my name is Rebecca pls add, and this is so much fun

Posted By:
Yanna122596
Yanna122596
StarStarStar
Call a friend and ask for the homework assignment....???

"I wish I could tell every young girl with an eating disorder, or has harmed herself in any way, that she is worthy of life and that her life has meaning. You can overcome and get through anything."

-Demi Lovato!!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
Try all of he above advice! Ask another person in the class, try to get back to school to get it!
If you absolutely positively can't get it, then explain to the teacher what happened!
If it's the first time that it happened hopefully your teacher will be cool about it! Just try not to make a habit of it!
And if all else fails, bring in some tacos to share with everyone and hopefully that might get you some extra credit and forgiveness!

Posted By:
RainbowAnimeFreak
RainbowAnimeFreak
StarStarStarStar
Ask a friend if he/she knows the homework assignment, but do not ask them if you can copy their answers. If they do not know/you don't have any friends who can help at the time see if you have a school/class website. If you do see if you can check the homework assignment. If all fails, tell the teacher the next day that you accidentally left it at school. If this is the first or second time it's okay but don't make a habit out of it just so you can get out of homework.

Have a good day! smile
-RainbowAnimeFreak

RainbowAnimeFreak~

''If you can't be a pencil and write someone's happiness, then at least try to be an eraser and erase their sadness away''

Because I can, thats why.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos