Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
TheLegendaryBookworm
TheLegendaryBookworm
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Hi! I'm TheLegendaryBookworm, but you can call me Bookworm. I'm new to this site, and I enjoy roleplaying, taking quizzes, chatting, which you seem to have alot of here, so I think I'm going to like this website...
Anyways, I love music, reading, writing, drawing, cats, cartoons, and doing dorky dancing (Macarena, anybody?). I have many fandoms, though I also enjoy writing original stories.
Soo, yeah, that's about it.
Also, I've noticed alot of people have pictures of themselves as profile pics... should I feel embarrassed that I just decided to make mine a cute cat?

Insert witty quote here, rinse, repeat, then wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.


Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8754
Hi, I'm RawrImacat, I too like books. I'm not that new to Kw, but I like welcoming others.....

WELCOME TO KW!!!!!




Me in any public/social situation:


Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248
Hello Bookworm! Wink Grin
Welcome to Kidzworld! That's alright if you don't have a profile picture of yourself! I love yours! Tongue Out 


Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7107

"TheLegendaryBookworm" wrote:



Also, I've noticed alot of people have pictures of themselves as profile pics... should I feel embarrassed that I just decided to make mine a cute cat?
Nope, nobody minds at all! And welcome to KW!

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 420
i love bookworms! hello Bookworm! n i love books too! Big Grin





You can find love through her songs


Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
donnabug13
donnabug13
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1824
Welcome Bookworm Big Grin


Me when I seen this thread:


Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
TheLegendaryBookworm
TheLegendaryBookworm
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12

"RawrImacat" wrote:

Hi, I'm RawrImacat, I too like books. I'm not that new to Kw, but I like welcoming others.....

WELCOME TO KW!!!!!



Thanks! smile

Insert witty quote here, rinse, repeat, then wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.


Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
TheLegendaryBookworm
TheLegendaryBookworm
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Hello Bookworm! Wink Grin

Welcome to Kidzworld! That's alright if you don't have a profile picture of yourself! I love yours! Tongue Out 


Thanks! Yeah, I love cats, so I usually make one my profile picture.

Insert witty quote here, rinse, repeat, then wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.


Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
TheLegendaryBookworm
TheLegendaryBookworm
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12

"-Allie-" wrote:

"TheLegendaryBookworm" wrote:



Also, I've noticed alot of people have pictures of themselves as profile pics... should I feel embarrassed that I just decided to make mine a cute cat?
Nope, nobody minds at all! And welcome to KW!
Phew, and thanks!

Insert witty quote here, rinse, repeat, then wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.


Hi, the name is Bookworm...

Posted By:
TheLegendaryBookworm
TheLegendaryBookworm
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12

"BuzzJuzz" wrote:

i love bookworms! hello Bookworm! n i love books too! Big Grin
Nice to meet you, I love your signature!

Insert witty quote here, rinse, repeat, then wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Creepyness

What/How are you feeling right now?

Want to be entertained?

latest videos