Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My name is Kastiel, I used to be a member on here but left around 6 months ago. Hello again, I don't expect anyone to respond, just wanted to introduce myself.

This noob is trying to make friends.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Posts: 8886

Welcome back to KW Big Grin

My Art


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

Welcome back to Kidzworld! Big Grin


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
hi kastiel fight me

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

hi kastiel fight me

I'm going to frame this and put it up on my wall.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Caffienate" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


hi kastiel fight me

I'm going to frame this and put it up on my wall.

it means the world to me to know that you'd do that ;~;

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I like you already.

welcome back to KW, I had the same situation as you; I left and came back.

doɴ'т ɢιve υp вecαυѕe тнιɴɢѕ wιll ɢeт вeттer.
ιт мαy вe ѕтorмy ɴow, вυт ιт ɴever rαιɴѕ ғorever.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Caffienate" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




hi kastiel fight me

I'm going to frame this and put it up on my wall.

it means the world to me to know that you'd do that ;~;

It means the world to know you'd fight me, I cried tears of joy.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Ruby_Tail" wrote:

I like you already.


welcome back to KW, I had the same situation as you; I left and came back.

Thanks, haha. I left when they put that swearing filter into motion. everything post as #### for a while.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Caffienate" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Caffienate" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






hi kastiel fight me

I'm going to frame this and put it up on my wall.

it means the world to me to know that you'd do that ;~;

It means the world to know you'd fight me, I cried tears of joy.

you'll be crying tears of pain too.
but mostly joy
and so would i ;~;

All We Love We Leave Behind


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity