Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
DaughterOfPoseidon Lock
DaughterOfPoseidon
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Hi everyone, I'm Willow. Grin I'm new to KidzWorld, so I hope I'll have a good time here!

Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3358
Hi, welcome to KW! (:
I'm Arianna. You sure will have a good time here lol. 
If you need help, you may come to me or any jr mods or admins & stuff like that smile

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
musiclover216
musiclover216
Member since:
October, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 6
I hope you have a great time on here. I'm Andrea, I my be no expert but I know how and what to do on the basics!  Hippie

Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
DaughterOfPoseidon Lock
DaughterOfPoseidon
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 19

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

Hi, welcome to KW! (:

I'm Arianna. You sure will have a good time here lol. 

If you need help, you may come to me or any jr mods or admins & stuff like that smile

Thank you, Arianna. :3

Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6678
Hi Willow! Big Grin Welcome to KW! (as we call KidzWorld) I'm sure you'll have a great time here! smile I'm Jelly. Big Grin Nice to meet you! Grin


Choco and Snowy before

SPOILER
Choco and Snowy now

Choco is nearly pushing poor Snowy off the stool! D:

Wink Tongue DevilAngel Wink Grin

Big Grin


Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3358

"DaughterOfPoseidon" wrote:



"AriannaWWE" wrote:


Hi, welcome to KW! (:


I'm Arianna. You sure will have a good time here lol. 


If you need help, you may come to me or any jr mods or admins & stuff like that smile

Thank you, Arianna. :3
Anytime c:

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
DaughterOfPoseidon Lock
DaughterOfPoseidon
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 19

"musiclover216" wrote:

I hope you have a great time on here. I'm Andrea, I my be no expert but I know how and what to do on the basics!  Hippie

Thanks, Andrea. smile

"Jelly3" wrote:

Hi Willow! Big Grin Welcome to KW! (as we call KidzWorld) I'm sure you'll have a great time here! smile I'm Jelly. Big Grin Nice to meet you! Grin

Hi, and nice to meet you too Jelly! c:


Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
Helllloooo -opens the door to KW- 
Cmon in and have a warm spot of tea!
I'm Elizabeth!
Come RP with me! xD


Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
DaughterOfPoseidon Lock
DaughterOfPoseidon
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 19

"Betzy123" wrote:

Helllloooo -opens the door to KW- 

Cmon in and have a warm spot of tea!

I'm Elizabeth!

Come RP with me! xD

*Steps inside* Thank you!
Well, okay. Tongue Out

Hi, I'm Willow!

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6678

"DaughterOfPoseidon" wrote:



"musiclover216" wrote:


I hope you have a great time on here. I'm Andrea, I my be no expert but I know how and what to do on the basics!  Hippie

Thanks, Andrea. smile



"Jelly3" wrote:


Hi Willow! Big Grin Welcome to KW! (as we call KidzWorld) I'm sure you'll have a great time here! smile I'm Jelly. Big Grin Nice to meet you! Grin

Hi, and nice to meet you too Jelly! c:


Big Grin Grin Thanks! Wink Grin Hope you have a wonderful time here! Big Grin


Choco and Snowy before

SPOILER
Choco and Snowy now

Choco is nearly pushing poor Snowy off the stool! D:

Wink Tongue DevilAngel Wink Grin

Big Grin


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Watcha Watching (2014)

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

latest videos