Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

Alright welcome to KW, where "Random" is full of spam, "Entertainment" is a synonym for One Direction, and Religion and Politicks is dominated by the fundies.
So first stop, we have our random forums. General, Say anything, this forum, poetry and a shake a stuff like that. The General users are amongst the most random people you will meet here. The rest of the forums here suck so yeah lets move on,
"Roleplay central." Is where amatuer internat roleplay eyes get to gatthereeeee around and roleplay. You have to have an anime character or else you SUCK.
And that's is all you will ever care about, I'm your tour guide Saveyou, and I need to stop sniffing Sharpies.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

on the way you might encounter some "IM SO RANDOM!! Xd" users who are annoying, or you'll find strange beings called the # # # # # # # s that are annoying as hell, you'll also expect the find the swaggies, the fandomers, the anime addicts, and many more groups!!!

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"saveyou" wrote:

Alright welcome to KW, where "Random" is full of spam, "Entertainment" is a synonym for One Direction, and Religion and Politicks is dominated by the fundies.

So first stop, we have our random forums. General, Say anything, this forum, poetry and a shake a stuff like that. The General users are amongst the most random people you will meet here. The rest of the forums here suck so yeah lets move on,

"Roleplay central." Is where amatuer internat roleplay eyes get to gatthereeeee around and roleplay. You have to have an anime character or else you SUCK.

And that's is all you will ever care about, I'm your tour guide Saveyou, and I need to stop sniffing Sharpies.

Couldn't have said it better myself. XD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Sniffing sharpies LOL

i CANNOT OK

My name is Ellie ♥
Jordan is perfect... End of story

Oh and also... Nate is a beautiful human being♥

OMG I CANNOTTT

My best friend made this for me♥

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"IlluminateItEllieex" wrote:

Sniffing sharpies LOL
ew 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"saveyou" wrote:

Why is this so true? xD

Your awesomeness

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4

"saveyou" wrote:

Thank you for all of that information I already knew about

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"saveyou" wrote:

And Kidzworld help is where 95% of the posts are : "How do I put photos in my ____ " or "Post here if you have a problem! And I'll help!"

Pretty accurate though ._.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4

"saveyou" wrote:

You don't say.

Also, you forgot the fangirls who take Hetalia to the extreme and who will randomly start RPing Hetalia for no good reason; the people with terrible grammar who have the poorest arguments in the "Express Your Faith"; the trolls who think they're "all that" and have to comment on EVERYTHING they find; the people with signatures made up of cat pictures and stupid 1D gifs who make you have to scrolllll downnn to see the next post; and the RPers who are worse than amateur and repeatedly bump RPs that clearly are finished, thus spamming your news feed.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"saveyou" wrote:

You don't say.

Also, you forgot the fangirls who take Hetalia to the extreme and who will randomly start RPing Hetalia for no good reason; the people with terrible grammar who have the poorest arguments in the "Express Your Faith"; the trolls who think they're "all that" and have to comment on EVERYTHING they find; the people with signatures made up of cat pictures and stupid 1D gifs who make you have to scrolllll downnn to see the next post; and the RPers who are worse than amateur and repeatedly bump RPs that clearly are finished, thus spamming your news feed.

*Claps*
Agreed. , Can't forget the ones who roleplay as if they're three year olds texting their friends and call themselves 'Advanced'. 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten