Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Girl from Thailand

Posted By:
Ploy03
Ploy03
Star
Hi I'm Ploy, I'm 11 years old my birthday was on 18th of August. I'm not a native English speaker so if you have problems with someone who make grammar or spelling mistakes, don't speak to me. 
I speak fluent Thai and German can tell I'm in both native, I speak Chinese and English but not that well. 

I'm looking to making friends, I'm not often in chat because it make me headache to read there everything and it is to fast So if you like to speak to me just add me as friend and send me messages. 

Back to the future lol yea so please think I have a huge time different between USA and Thailand, its up to 12 hours different, example you have Cool Tonguem on a frieday, I have 8am saturday. 

I'm not happy and not into boys because most boys are very perverse and use girls only as their toys. I don't like so if I not take you as my friend then is it that you are a boy and long over my age. 

I live near bangkok, together with my older sister, her name is whan, she is 16, we have our own house, behind of us live our parents. it is kool like that because we are much more free as usually when we lived with our parents in the same house. 

Girl from Thailand

Posted By:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz
StarStarStarStar
Hey!! nice to meet u! have fun in kw!! Gd luk! Wink Big Grin

You can find love through her songs

Girl from Thailand

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to KW Big Grin

Name

Signature

Girl from Thailand

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello Ploy, welcome to Kidzworld!! smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Profile Pic Updates!

What is the most irritating reply?

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos