Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12886
This is a list of threads all the new members should check out. They are normally active and fun to be in. This list will be updated as new threads come along. Also, you can suggest any threads I might have missed.

>Games
LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! Big Grin
Slap The Keyboard Tongue Out
Rate The Profile Pic Above You.
Rate the signature above you!
ThE WoRd GaMe
Its a never ending game!
Boys vs. Girls II
Corrupt a wish[Game] c;
Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!
TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD
Lets all lie!
guess how old the preson above you is
Im bored - 2013 ;D
The Banning Game
The Counting Game!
A-Z Of Animals :3
Close your eyes. Spin 3 times. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?
Type in the face you have on right now
The wrong answers game! :3

>Good Questions
Good Night! is it Night there now?
How many friends do you Currently have online?
How many Tabs do you have open now??
Whats Ewww to You?
What was the last thing you ate?
Watcha Watching? (2013)
What Was The Last Movie You Saw?
What are you listening to right now? -2013
What song is stuck in your head?
IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE AND WHY?
Do your parents/family know about KW?
Who's your fave youtuber?

>Other
Chat
Everlasting party!
KW Hall Of Fame
HALL OF SHAME
Come here for your ramdom nickname Big Grin
ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be shy come ask me

>Advice
advice too you?

>Stories
(working on title)
Relentless ~ Story
Diary
Blood Stains

>Roleplays
The James family (Restarted)
Pokemon Academy!
Wolves 

>Great Debates
in which age would u marry?
Do you think zombies are real?
do you think the world WAS made by the BIG BANG, or somone or something created it?
My Views on Modern Topics
Should all students learn a second language?
Do you think the world will ever end?

Note: If you want to go to these debating threads, I recommend you go here first.

>Shops
Catherine's Collages/Logos.

Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 10240
They're pretty great threads. I recommend any one going on those.


Ha, yeah. I
Haha


Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12886
i can tell this list will get long xD

Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
da box
da box
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 684

"iamalive" wrote:

This is a list of threads all the new members should check out. They are normally active and fun to be in. This list will be updated as new threads come along. Also, you can suggest any threads I might have missed.



>Games

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! Big Grin

Slap The Keyboard Tongue Out

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate the signature above you!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

Boys vs. Girls II

Corrupt a wish[Game] c;

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD

Lets all lie!

guess how old the preson above you is

Im bored - 2013 ;D



>Good Questions

Good Night! is it Night there now?

How many friends do you Currently have online?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Whats Ewww to You?

What was the last thing you ate?



>Other

Chat

Everlasting party!

KW Hall Of Fame

HALL OF SHAME



>Advice

advice too you?



>Stories

(working on title)

Relentless ~ Story

Diary

Blood Stains




I don't think i have been on like any of those but they are great ... Kw Advertising Crew 

Da box

Da box is now a Lord

The Lord of Boxes and such.

I shall accept myself. (barely though) and hopefully you will be able to.

but still that doesn't change anything.

The World is changing.
...
Death is nigh

not really but it is a thought.

yeah....

i should shutup...

but i need to accept that.

soon...

Da Box(L


Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12886

"da box " wrote:

... Kw Advertising Crew 


lol. 


Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23105
This is the awesome suggestions Potato Big Grin 

[presses the invisible   like  button]



___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge


Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
da box
da box
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 684

"iamalive" wrote:



"da box " wrote:


... Kw Advertising Crew 


lol. 
that is going to be my new group ... I am Going to Be the Founder .... Message me if you want to join, Free for  everyone

Da box

Da box is now a Lord

The Lord of Boxes and such.

I shall accept myself. (barely though) and hopefully you will be able to.

but still that doesn't change anything.

The World is changing.
...
Death is nigh

not really but it is a thought.

yeah....

i should shutup...

but i need to accept that.

soon...

Da Box(L


Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11722
if it isn't already, this should be stickied Big Grin!


and thank you for mentioning my thread smile

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12886

"brunostar" wrote:

if it isn't already, this should be stickied Big Grin!



and thank you for mentioning my thread smile

your welcome!

Threads Newbies Should Go To

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11722

"iamalive" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:


if it isn't already, this should be stickied Big Grin!




and thank you for mentioning my thread smile

your welcome!
you're c;

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Hello im new here :)

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

My Pets Sheck And Mocha

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

who is your trusty?

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!