Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Hello!!!

Posted By:
JohnHenry
JohnHenry
Star
I'm so excited to be here! This is my first time on the internet ever!!! My family doesn't make enough money to buy a home computer so I have to use the computers at the library, but before yesterday I wasn't allowed in the library because I was black. Now that this new law is out, I can go to all the stores and public places that I couldn't before. I get really terrible looks from the white adults, but I try to push those out of my head because I know that I belong where they are. How is this new law effecting you? smile

Hello!!!

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol I thought you were crazy until I read your profile)

Welcome to KW! smile

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.

Hello!!!

Posted By:
Kanata
Kanata
StarStarStarStar
Welcome indeed

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D

Hello!!!

Posted By:
WinxClubFan101
WinxClubFan101
Star
I feel really bad for you. Your not alone my family has money problems to but, I use my brothers kindle and not to be rude or any thing but, I think we could be a really nice friends.

.                       P. S. Forget what those white people say. Just be you. Blush except the people that posed this

Touch me and you be in a coffin -smirk- seriously

Hello!!!

Posted By:
Rachb16
Rachb16
Star
Hello...I have never heard of this cite but I really like it so far I haven't been on it long though!!!

Hello!!!

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to KW!

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Hello!!!

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"JohnHenry" wrote:

I'm so excited to be here! This is my first time on the internet ever!!! My family doesn't make enough money to buy a home computer so I have to use the computers at the library, but before yesterday I wasn't allowed in the library because I was black. Now that this new law is out, I can go to all the stores and public places that I couldn't before. I get really terrible looks from the white adults, but I try to push those out of my head because I know that I belong where they are. How is this new law effecting you? smile
Hello there! ^^ My name's Werelight Shine! I want to tell ya..that white peeps are odd sometimes.Welcome to KW! ^^ Hope we can be friends! ^^

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Hello!!!

Posted By:
Grace000 Lock
Grace000
StarStar
It's horrible when something like that happens but i expect you will be very welcome here! I have been on here since September 2013 and i have made some amazing friends and i'm sure you will do too. Feel free to send me a friend request  - Grace000. I will love to be your friend. Plus I hope this new law will make you feel more comfortable in who you really are. 

Gracie-Lo x 

Gracie-Lo x x x x x x x x x x x x

Live your life to the full #YOLO! I am now in the need of a hug x Smile Nose

Hello!!!

Posted By:
disney princess
disney princess
StarStarStarStarStar

"JohnHenry" wrote:

Its really sad that your parents can't afford a comp, John.
WELCOME TO KW, YOU ARE GONNA MAKE AWESOME FRIENDS HERE!
bye,
Sarah Big Grin

♡Sarah♡

Enjoy life ❤

LET IT GO
Let it Go

Mulan GIF
Be True to your Heart
Frozen GIF 5
Be happy today, and always remain so! ^.^

♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ♡ ღ ۵ ❦ ❧

Hello!!!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I love your profile mate and I does think other people should read it too to understand what he actually means and its kind of the roleplay character from before legal racial equality. 

Welcome to KW to you and your character too smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Chris Brown - Loyal

Chris Brown - Loyal

latest videos