Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
the_unexplianable
the_unexplianable
Star
Ok so to all bulliers just staph it staph hurting people feelings u ever wonder why a bully actually bullies well its because either they want to have power over someone and chooses u or there going threw stuff thats why a bully bullies

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
DoctorWhovain
DoctorWhovain
Star
My friend is a bully, he moved away from the school but know he's back down and I'm scared because since he left I've been hanging out with people he told me he would 'punch my face in' if I hung out with them. When he left my situation got Bette, I have more friends now than before.

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar
They bully others because:
1. They've been bullied
2. They're jealous
3. They're just plain RUDE AND MEAN

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
pooka7
pooka7
StarStar
bulliesare crule to others becuase they think it so funny to bring people down ,
some tell people not to be freinds with the person they are hurting , so others
will run with them in a pack to hurt a other person, yes i am bullied at school
and i don,t like it , becuase i don,t have any freinds at school becuase of
it, i don,t have any freinds at school, by the end of the day all i can think about
is how  bullies picked on me that day which is sad ,bullies are people who
think they are cool when they give others pain,

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar

"pooka7" wrote:

bulliesare crule to others becuase they think it so funny to bring people down ,

some tell people not to be freinds with the person they are hurting , so others

will run with them in a pack to hurt a other person, yes i am bullied at school

and i don,t like it , becuase i don,t have any freinds at school becuase of

it, i don,t have any freinds at school, by the end of the day all i can think about

is how  bullies picked on me that day which is sad ,bullies are people who

think they are cool when they give others pain,

You got that right

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
If someone's bullying you on KW then you need to report it, ignore the comments, and delete them from your friends list. Bullying is not tolerated on KW.  Big Grin

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
Fenmore
Fenmore
StarStarStarStar
There are multiple reasons why people bully others. Such as:
People bully others when the bullied person doesn't live up to the expectionations of the environnement in which he/she lives in. Say the school the person went too was good at sports, and the bullied person wasn't good at sports compared to his/her peers, so he/she would be bullied because of that.
Another reason that people get bullied is because his/her bulliers simply doesn't like them. Whether it be their hair, their clothes, the way the act, or the people they hang out with, people get bullied because of this.
Sadly, yes, people get bullied because of their sexuality. If you're openly gay or lesbian, or bi, you have a higher risk of getting bullied. This is rather unfortunate because I find those who are open about their sexuality are more happy, because they can express themselves. 
Bullies tend to bully also because of their personal problems. It may be the fact that their parents split up or they're being abused, or alcholol abuse, people bully to let off some steam. Unfortunately bullies have trouble finding alternate ways to let off this steam, therefore they take it out on the people around them.
Hope this helped because I didnt write all that for you not to understand o.o
also, remember, there is more than the above stated reasons as to why people bully. I have simply given a few and explained them a bit.

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Because they're silly sausages who can't really see others' perspectives. 

bring me the horizon ♥

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar

"Fenmore" wrote:

There are multiple reasons why people bully others. Such as:

People bully others when the bullied person doesn't live up to the expectionations of the environnement in which he/she lives in. Say the school the person went too was good at sports, and the bullied person wasn't good at sports compared to his/her peers, so he/she would be bullied because of that.

Another reason that people get bullied is because his/her bulliers simply doesn't like them. Whether it be their hair, their clothes, the way the act, or the people they hang out with, people get bullied because of this.

Sadly, yes, people get bullied because of their sexuality. If you're openly gay or lesbian, or bi, you have a higher risk of getting bullied. This is rather unfortunate because I find those who are open about their sexuality are more happy, because they can express themselves. 

Bullies tend to bully also because of their personal problems. It may be the fact that their parents split up or they're being abused, or alcholol abuse, people bully to let off some steam. Unfortunately bullies have trouble finding alternate ways to let off this steam, therefore they take it out on the people around them.

Hope this helped because I didnt write all that for you not to understand o.o

also, remember, there is more than the above stated reasons as to why people bully. I have simply given a few and explained them a bit.

^exactly^
plus I think people bully because they have no other way to make themselves look good so they make other people look bad!
plus, it makes them look cool, or at least that's what they think!
or they just need the attention that wetting the bed never got them!! LOL!!
I was taken out of public school because I was being bullied and nothing was being done about it, so now I am home schooled

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

why do bullies bully

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar
bullies wouldn't be bullies if they didn't bully, so they pretty much have to bully to continue to be bullies :^)

i am neurotic and totally illogical

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Its a never ending game!

latest videos