Kw-logo-holiday

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

I'm old as heck

Posted By:
Jeff123
Jeff123
StarStarStarStar
If you didn't know. I am old. But I had quite a fun take on KW. If you are unaware of. I was here when there was no filter, when there was more active moderators. when there was a closing time for the chat, when the chat ran on a separate window and when the chat accepted cusses but moderators ban.ned people who dare used those "evil" words. 
    My experience melted though all my home computer so no computer I ever saw regularly in my house HAS NOT been to Kidzworld for a day. Even my tablet (which I am writing a post on) has not took a long time on the chat. But if I was to do this all over again. I would call myself TheDubstepSnake44. Because it is CATCHY!!!

HONEST. TRU. OPIONION.

SWAGSTERS FO-EVA

JEFF123

I'm old as heck

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow2 Lock
ChickenGoPowPow2
StarStarStar
Ah!
Those bring back memories.
I miss that.

Love. ♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Morals

Morals

Morals

Morals

latest videos