Kw-logo-holiday

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

About the Forums?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
hello new users! this forum is basically going to give you information about the forums, like how to reply to users or why you can't post in certain forums. (thread means like a specific post, this is a thread, the forums is like the name of the thing O.o)

how to make a thread:
1. go into the section where you think it fits, if it doesn't fit there then a jr mod will move it to the correct section.
2. after you found the section you are going to post it in, in the top left it says post here, click that
3. type the name of the thread in the smaller box saying title
4. type the information about the thread and/or the directions in the big box
5. after you are done typing hit POST! and then wait for people to reply!

how to post in a thread:
it's basically like making a post except you just go into a section like new users and then you click one of the threads in the big list kind of thing, and you again hit post here - really the only thing that's different is you don't have to write the title, and you do what the first post says, unless it's a random thread, then you can look around and see what others are talking about.

reply to a specific user:
the same steps as above basically except under the users post, you will see "quote" hit that and then write you reply after [/quote] - when you quote make sure you aren't letting the quotes get to long

i made a typo, how do i fix it? 0-0
if you made a typo, you will see under you post on the right side beside delete, it says "edit" - click that and fix it before anyone sees your typo!!

how do i delete my post or thread?
to delete your post out of a thread hit "delete" on the bottom left - to delete the whole thread delete the first post ( you can only delete your own post - if a post bothers you or is against the rules share with a jr mod/admin/mod and/or report the post(s)

how do people get pictures and text under their posts?
that is called a signature, to make a signature you can go on the forum home page and hit "edit signature" or when you are in a forum on the bottom left it says "edit signature" you have to upload a picture and get it's embed code - post the embed code after a moderator approves it. you can also write stuff - make sure it follows KW's rules.

what does share a thread mean?
you will see under a post it says "share" when you click that, it will bring up this box thing and you type in a friends username (they have to be on kidzworld)

whats the difference between reply and quote?
quoting makes it so it shows the other users post in the box and above the box and when you hit post it will show the person you were replying to post in a gray box like thing - replying just shows their post above the box thing

my thread was moved?
when it says a thread was moved, the thread was posted in the wrong section. so a magical user moved the thread in to the correct forum section.

what does it mean to sticky a thread?
when a thread gets stickied, it is moved to the top of the section. basically so the thread doesn't get lost in all of the other threads - you will mostly see rule threads or help threads in the sticky section.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
why can't i post in a thread?
if you can't post in a thread, it's either under moderation approval or one of the jr mods locked the forum - meaning you can no longer post until it is unlocked.

why do forums get locked?
threads can get locked for many reasons, they can get locked because it's containing something against kidzworlds rules, duplicate threads, fighting, the thread went off topic, etc.

how to prevent my thread from getting locked?
1. make sure there isn't already a thread like yours - look around the forums and you may find a familiar thread to what you wanted to post. (just because you changed a word, doesn't mean it isn't duplicate..) unless it's an advice forum where you are asking for advice, then please don't make duplicate threads.
2. make sure you are aware of all of kidzworlds rules before you post - no swearing or inappropriate language, no links, no e-dating, no spamming/trolling - etc.
3. don't make rude threads about other users. 
4.. DON'T TROLL OKAY JUST DON'T
5. make sure everyone stays on topic
6. accept others opinions and don't fight - treat people how you would like to be treated.
etc
~~~~~~~

what do i post and where?
you can post basically anything, as long as it follows KW's rules and the stuff i said above, but there are specific places to post them, and it says what the section is about the forum topic things.  you can post stuff that's on your mind in general or say anything - you can ask for advice or give advice in dear dish-it or boy or girls only - you can post about singers and bands or songs in  music section - you can role play
etc
there is many things you can do in the forums

~~~~~~~

why is there green, red and turquoise names in the users who are currently active when most usernames are blue?
green users names are jr mods - they are users 13+ who lock, sticky and move threads
red is admins and mods are turquoise

what are todays top posters?
todays top posters are users who posted the most in the current day
that is all i have for now - if you have any questions feel free to ask below

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

About the Forums?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
it took me an hour to make this ;-;

About the Forums?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Very helpful, thank you for making this! Big Grin

#girlsalliancecamp

About the Forums?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="GawjussGracieex"] Very helpful, thank you for making this! Big Grin [/quote] you're welcome that i spent 60 minutes of my life making this forum v_v xD

About the Forums?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicely worded! 

About the Forums?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"donteatcarrots" wrote:

Nicely worded! 
thank you

About the Forums?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
really helpful thread, thanks  :3

About the Forums?

Posted By:
KBUltimatefan Lock
KBUltimatefan
StarStarStar
Have fun on Kidz World!

I love Kidz Bop. Ashlynn, Matt, Bredia and Grant.

About the Forums?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"KBUltimatefan" wrote:

Have fun on Kidz World!
Wink

About the Forums?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

really helpful thread, thanks  :3
Big Grin

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do u wish ur name was?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

How tall are u?

spell ur username backwards

favorite poptart

Favorite Pizza Topping?

latest videos